question about sedu dryer

MDinLA

So I have a stupid question... I bought a sedu tourmaline dryer, and it came with two of the same attachments, just a regular attachment that allows the air to flow through... not a comb attachment... was it supposed to come with a comb attachment... or do I specifically need to purchase one? Can any comb attachment fit or do I specifically need one for that dryer? If you guys know what I am talking about, what have you done? I really dont want to blow out my hair with a brush like they do at salons.

Allandra

So I have a stupid question... I bought a sedu tourmaline dryer, and it came with two of the same attachments, just a regular attachment that allows the air to flow through... not a comb attachment... was it supposed to come with a comb attachment... or do I specifically need to purchase one? Can any comb attachment fit or do I specifically need one for that dryer? If you guys know what I am talking about, what have you done? I really dont want to blow out my hair with a brush like they do at salons.

The Sedu dryers don't comb with a comb attachment. Mine came with two nozzle attachments which are two different sizes. I use a paddle brush with mine. You probably can use a comb attachment with it if you can find one that fits it properly.

MDinLA

Thanks Allandra for answering my question. I had been waiting for you. I knew you would come through. Is there a reason why they don't have comb attachments ie... is it better? healthy? easier? straighter if used with a brush instead? My hair is SO fragile and hard that I am afraid to put a brush through it when it is wet. So now I don't know what to do.

Raine054

BUMP!

I love this blow dryer but that Willie Morrow (sp?) comb attachment I bought doesn't work with this either. I'm not sure what to do.

questionable

BUMP!

I love this blow dryer but that Willie Morrow (sp?) comb attachment I bought doesn't work with this either. I'm not sure what to do.

Hi Rains054....I have been using the Diane adjustable comb attachment nozzle with my dryer...the nozzle has a screw on each side that allows you to tighten/loosen it to fit your dryer. Good luck and happy Sedu hair drying !

Last edited: