Question about the Mane Clip

Bublin

How do you hide the weft?

I put the hair in the clip but the weft of the false hair is sticking out. When i put it on it looked hideous. :perplexed

Can any Mane Clip users help me out?

rere32

i read in one of the post that you are suppose to cut some of the weft so the hair will not stick out. I will see if I can find the post for you

rere32

Bump Bump Bump
here you go
The key for me was to use about 3/4 of a full track so whatever hair I bought at the beauty supply I would cut off the last 1/4 of the track and fold the track to the same width as the mane clip. My clip held the tracks securely and there are some plastic teeth along each edge of the clip. I made sure to gently press the teeth on the top edge of the clip into the top of my ponytail (almost to my scalp) to almost pin the mane clip in place in my hair. It held very securely for me. I have partied, gone to the beach (not swimming though) and worked out with my mane clip on. :rolleyes: I have 3 of them, a black, brown and gold and all 3 have worked for me. HTH!!

chiconya

You have to make sure the weft is in the middle of the 2 rows of teeth. So it won't stick out at the top. I just got mines yesterday and I already love it no weft showing or anything.