The Mane Clip...has anyone ever made their own phony pony?

Monilove122

Hey Ladies,

I was just about to order a phony pony but was somehow switched to the site for The Mane Clip which I'm assuming is the clip they use to make the phony ponies (or one like it). I'd love to be able to take my tracks and make any phony pony I want but am curious about how secure the Mane clip is. Does anyone have one, know someone that has one, heard anything about it, etc. :look:

TIA

Egyptjones

Might you have a link for The Mane Clip? I tried to Google it and came up with lots of Horse Hair Jewelery sites...lmao

I would think it owuld be fairly easy...you could sew it or glue it to the weft of hair.

Monilove122

Might you have a link for The Mane Clip? I tried to Google it and came up with lots of Horse Hair Jewelery sites...lmao

I would think it owuld be fairly easy...you could sew it or glue it to the weft of hair.

Hi, this is actually a double post...Sorry. But the website is www.themaneclip.com. You don't have to glue or anything it's actually simpler than that which is why I was wondering how secure it is. Check it out and let me know what you think.

MrsHouston

I would like one too, for a protective hair style. Do you think I can use one on BSL hair...maybe tucking it under???

The clip is a good price, however the "weaved" hair is HIGH. I'd just get some from the local BSS.

Monilove122

I would like one too, for a protective hair style. Do you think I can use one on BSL hair...maybe tucking it under???

The clip is a good price, however the "weaved" hair is HIGH. I'd just get some from the local BSS.

You just put your hair in a bun so it can be used with any length.

I'm gonna get BSS hair too, I'm not spending that type of money on hair especially when I can change up.

gorgeoushair

This is actually a good idea. I liked the UPA clip but I didn't like the price. With the mane clip I would be to scared my pony would fall off some where:) I look forward to your reviews to see how secure it is.

Monilove122

This is actually a good idea. I liked the UPA clip but I didn't like the price. With the mane clip I would be to scared my pony would fall off some where:) I look forward to your reviews to see how secure it is.

You know a sista is praying I'm not somewhere trying to be cute then turn around and see my ponytail on the floor, LOL. But it seems to be secure.

http://www.themaneclip.com

SouthernTease

I have made my own...
it looked VERY natural!!!
I modeled it after the ones
you see on hisandhers.com...
I can't sew so it came out messy...
for me... it's better to just go ahead and buy one.
You can check it out in my FOTKI album.