Question for recent (in past year or so) PhytoRelaxer users

hello,
I currently use Affirm Reg. or mild, with no problems. I wear my hair texturized (I enjoy going wash & curly). I relax it 3- 4 times a year. Recently I have heard encouraging comments about PhytoRelaxer- one of my salons in Atlanta- N’seya stopped using Affirm and started using only Design Essentials & PhytoRelaxer. My close friend who currently has natural hair (past her shoulders) has been raving about it. Her stylist (who presses her hair) has been using it on a host of clients and she says that all of them look GREAT! Additionally, HairBoutique.com marketplace- PhytoSpecific - Phytorelaxer Index 2 comments & review

Which version do you use- 1 or 2? How long have you been using it? Are you an at home or salon user? Thank you, I really appreciate your assistance in my quest…(I have posted this today at NC & BHCB as well so you are not see triple-for all you members in commom like myself) /images/graemlins/blush.gif.

deborah11

Re: Question for recent (in past year or so) Phyto

i used phytospecific for 1 1/2 years . it is a no lye relaxer and overtime it ruined my hair. initially my hair seemed to respond well to it and my hair grew. afterr a while, my hair became very dry and begin to break. i finaly came to realize that that the no lye was not good for my hair. started using design essentials after this and saw a tremendous difference in hair----shiney, soft but not overly straight--just right. i recently had a bad relaxer experience but it wasn't the d.e. relaxer but the way in which it was applied--to the enire strand not just ne growth.

Thank you Deborah11!! I needed the reassurance. I am not familiar with design essentials & didn't really want to try anything or anyone new. I thought I would have to locate a new salon;the alternative being to jump on the wagon with D.E. or Phyto /images/graemlins/wink.gif

chic

Up for more personal experiences and opinions.