Question for Regimen Experts and Soothsayers !!!

HoneyKitt

Hey ya'll,

I have a dilemma I am debating. I am a natural and have been for 5 yrs. now and my stable products all have Natural ingredients. I am OCD when it comes to ingredients b/c I love my hair. But I see naturals like me using products that are not fully natural but have mostly natural ingredients in it. I say that because I have been doing research all week, in my spare time and I have came across positive reviews and comments from people using Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. I also know that Joico is a great line also. It has peaked my interest but I worry about the ingredients, seeing its not all natural. I see that its helping Women on their journey of growing long hair. I just wanna figure out if am I doing enough or do I need to do more. So.......

Should I keep my ingredients natural in the products that I already use or will use?

OR

Should I mix it up (Using products that are mostly natural and have a couple of stable products that aren't fully natural, but can be effective)?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. :dazed:

MissMusic

If it ain't broke.........I am sure that there are other products that will work just as well for your hair, but after 5 years, unless you have a problem, why mess with a good thing?