Question for Sherrylove?

Cleo

Sherrylove, I was wondering if you ever used the Giovanni leave-in without the aloe? If so does it work just as good. I'm interested in trying this product and I didn't know if it was neccessary to use with the organic aloe vera to get the best results.

Also do you put the aloe in the bottle with the leave-in or do you add the aloe only when it's time to use it. I recall you stating the aloe has to be refrigerated so I'm confused? thanks

kedala

I use the Giovanni leave in with aloe too, but I don't refrigerate it. Is that a necessary step Sherrylove?

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
I use the Giovanni leave in with aloe too, but I don't refrigerate it. Is that a necessary step Sherrylove?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure. I just do it since Aubrey suggests his aloe should be refrigerated.

soslychic

Sherrylove, how long did it take for you to acheive that length? And is your hair wrapped in that pic? Can it really come out that straight with a rollerset and wrap?

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Sherrylove, how long did it take for you to acheive that length? And is your hair wrapped in that pic? Can it really come out that straight with a rollerset and wrap?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is that straight from a wrap set and going under the dryer for 20 mins.....It took me three years to get the length in the pic taken in June 2003...

Cleo

Thanks Sherrylove, ...if it works ok without the aloe is there any particular reason you add the aloe? Are the results much better when you do this as opposed to using the leave-in by itself?

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Sherrylove, ...if it works ok without the aloe is there any particular reason you add the aloe? Are the results much better when you do this as opposed to using the leave-in by itself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, my hair is softer and silkier.......