Question for the Pantene Smooth and Sleek users

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ThursdayGirl said:
Do you deep condition with this? You know, sit under the drier?

Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have with olive oil mixed in it. It worked well...but then so do all my conditioners when I mix a little olive oil in them first before I use heat to deep condition.
mmmm....I need to do that more often.... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Re: Question for the Pantene Smooth and Sleek user

Yes, I have. Did it today! I sat under a dryer today. But usually I just put the plastic cap on and do stuff around the house.

can this be used as a moisturizing conditioner? or should i buy daily moisture renewal? i was going to do this:

shampoo with lanza curl relaxing shampoo
deep condition with dark and lovely dry hair healer with some olive oil and honey mixed in
and use smooth and sleek with distilled water for final rinse.

i am trying to do an uncomplicated regime for myself that i can do every 3 days. and then condition wash some days too. does this seem good? God bless you all.

azul, i love the olive oil and honey combo. i use it for my hot oil treatments. i'm sure it will work great with the deep condition.

i would just use the Smooth &amp; Sleek as stated. i bet if you look at the labels, it's probalby very similar to the Daily Moisture Renewal.

your uncomplicated regime sounds great!!
1074.gif

adrienne

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:
can this be used as a moisturizing conditioner? or should i buy daily moisture renewal?

[/ QUOTE ]
The Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek and the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal contain the same ingredients.

Back