Question or two

eyunka

Ladies please don't beat me down for this BUT here goes....I have noticed on my hair journey that on the days I blow dry my hair it is taking alot longer to dry.

1. I know that lenght can affect how long it takes to dry. ( It used to take me maybe 5-7 min to blow dry my hair, now it takes anywhere from 10-15 min) I hair has grown but I didn't think that length would make that much of a difference in my case.

2. I have changed blow dryers...I know use a ion blow dryer, would that make a difference?

3. Also if you have the right amount of moisture would that affect the time in blow drying.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Please forgive me. I've read your post about 10 times and for some reason I can't wrap my brain around what you've written (my problem, not yours :) ).

I've never used an ion blow dryer before so can't answer you there. What setting do you blow dry on? I know for me that I dry on medium heat, medium speed and it takes about 20 minutes to blowdry. I'm not sure about the moisture aspect. Never thought about that.....

Ok, basically I didn't answer any of your questions huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

eyunka

I only have two settings low and high....i use high. I was just wondering if lenght really makes that much of a difference when bow drying your hair. or are there other factors like the ones i mentioned.

*Bre~Bre* said:
Please forgive me. I've read your post about 10 times and for some reason I can't wrap my brain around what you've written (my problem, not yours :) ).

I've never used an ion blow dryer before so can't answer you there. What setting do you blow dry on? I know for me that I dry on medium heat, medium speed and it takes about 20 minutes to blowdry. I'm not sure about the moisture aspect. Never thought about that.....

Ok, basically I didn't answer any of your questions huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: