Question re Honey and EVOO

luvmesumhair

I have been noticing that a lot of you ladies here are mixing Honey and/or EVOO with your conditioners.

My question is...How much honey and/or evoo do you mix with your favorite conditioner? What is the ratio? (Well, forget the ratio cause I can never understand it :look:). How do you do it? Do you pour some conditioner into a bowl and them mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of evoo or both? Do you measure how much conditioner you use to mix these stuff together?

Also, what conditioner to you use the evoo and honey in? A protein conditioner or a moisturizing conditioner?

Thanks.

It~Can~Grow

Moisturizing conditioner for me. I started measuring because I was using to much...I use:
1/4 + cp Kenra MC or Biolage Hydratherapie
1/2 tspn honey
1/2 tspn evoo
2 ml saa
2 dps peppermint

Divine Inspiration

I use about 1 tbs for every 6-8 oz. of conditioner. I pour the honey into a spoon and mix it into the bowl (I always mix my deep conditioners in a coloring bowl).
EVOO - I don't really measure...I just pour it to get the consistency I want. I would imagine it's about 2-3 tbs for 10 oz. of conditioner.

I've used honey & EVOO in both moisturizing and protein conditioners. I add some kind of oil to every conditioner, and I add honey when I want an extra boost of moisture and shine.

Barbara

Princess
I add 15 drops of olive oil and 15 drops of any other oil (such as vegetable, jojoba, or almond) to a 3 to 4 ounce jar of conditioner. :superbanana: