Question to the No-Poo and/or Co-Wash lovers...

Smiley79

I'm considering cutting down shampooing to as needed or once every two weeks or so, and switching to co-washing as often as possible. My question is are you supposed to shampoo before a deep condition, because I want to DC 2x a week and cowash maybe 2-3x a weeks so I can rebuild my hair after an Aphogee Protein disaster a month and 1/2 ago. :nono:

Also, in your opinions, I bought the VO5 Smoothie for my Co-washes and the Keracare Humecto for my DCs. I have the bottle Humecto and I would love to give the tub a try but my funds are limited and I can't afford 45-50 dollars right now on the tub. Question: Is Kenra Conditioner just as good as Keracare Humecto. I love the Humecto but the bottle form is too runny.:newbie:

I condition wash /deep condition 2xtimes a week with Wen fig ,I do not use shampoo at all.HTH

Hi!!!! Welcome to the Forum. I just wanted to let you know that keracare humecto has a lot of cones in it so wouldn't be able to go no poo unless you use some other method of clarifying. You can definitely cowash and dc. Many here do that. If you have any questions, pm me. I have had protein overload A LOT of times.

Thanks SandyRabbit...I'll dot hat when I get home from work. U can tell I need help. lol.:blush: Talk to ya later.

Back