QUestions

prettypuff1

Ok so i just got my hair out... and APL is close i can taste it.. So i have a giant tub of coconut oil at home and some sweet almond oil and i wanted to know how do you ladies use it. I have been using it to oil my scalp and putting it on my ends after i spray leave in conditioner on it to keep the moisture in... it has made my hair softer. Also what sort of results have you seen with MTG I am too steps away from ordering it and i wanted to know if you ladies have seen good results. P.S. does someone have some pizza. a craving just hit me like a ton of bricks

camellia

I don't put anything on my scalp, I don't feel it's necessary. I use coconut in deep conditioners as well as sealing my leave in conditioners in.

I've never tried MTG (I've never bothered with growth aids:ohwell: ) but apparently some of the ladies here have had good results. I hear it stinks though.

I'd love a piece of pizza, lucky for my big behind I don't have any now!:lol:

crlsweetie912

I have the coconut oil and use it to seal and for shine. I add it after I take down my rollersets, or in the morning, to refresh my buns, and after moisturizing.