Quick Roller Setting Suggestions

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
It takes me way too long to rollerset my hair. I need a better method. I'm using magnetic rollers (with metal prong clips), rolled in mohawk style. It takes me forever. Anyone got a quicker option? I tried bigger rollers but that didn't work. The curls were too big and flopped as soon as the humidity hit my hair. My standard roller size is 1 3/4"

I've also tried the magnetic snap-on rollers but it leaves a dent in the hair if I'm leaving it curly.

Thx

You can try the ponytail method which some ppl find to be quicker... for me the only thing that made my roller-set process quicker was practicing.

You can try the ponytail method which some ppl find to be quicker... for me the only thing that made my roller-set process quicker was practicing.

I'm pretty quick with the snap on rollers but the magnetic rollers with the metal clips are quite the challenge. I also worry about breakage with sliding the metal clip into the hair. I don't like hearing that sound the hair makes when inserting the metal clip -- sounds like breakage. Crazy, I know. :spinning:

Back