Racial domination through breeding for color hair and features

Mahalialee4

This is a link from Hair Care Discussion: "Why is our Hair So Difficult?" and I said that I needed to take some of this to another forum.

Hair and breeding: We have all been hypnotized by the lies! ! Racism and discrimination along color and feature lines is based on fear of losing "identity". Being a child of God gives me my identity. Man tries to rob me of that and give me the "false identity" to keep me "in my place!"

This is done by all people. Whites are afraid of losing their "identity and characteristics", of blond hair and blue eyes, (that have been maintained and perpetuated by breeding and separating themselves from those who do not have the same features, by the way). The same goes for the "Indian, Asian, African" tribes of the earth. The fear of them all is that that they as a people will disappear from the face of the earth and become extinct!

We all had the potential of changing our features and hair through breeding or maintaining them through segregation. And when anyone "breaks this strict code of so called "racial identity", by so called "race mixing" we all want to call the children of these unions, "mixed, MUL(e)atto, HALF breeds", not white, not black, not Indian, Asian etc. Shame on us all! We all want to promote "racial purity!" See, we have all been deceived and manipulated into playing this game. White men and Black women are the greatest promoters of "racism" which really breaks down to "keeping the colors separate".

Why? fear! If the Word tells us that God made out of ONE MAN, many nations!!!!! the only reason why there is negative comments about our "kinky hair and dark skin color from others, is the DESIRE TO FEEL SUPERIOR! The only reason why dark skinned black people envy or deride "mixed women" is due to fear that they will be preferred over them and because they have been brainwashed into subconscious feeling of INFERIORITY, that has been reinforced by humiliation, rejection and if necessary, VIOLENCE and on top of it all it becomes one big competition and a psychological street brawl over men!!!! Why? fear of not having potential black partners and extinction! This is a real and polarizing fear.

We can change our hair. That does not take a miracle. Chemicals can do a lot. Look at Michael Jackson! And now we have plastic surgery! The miracle will be to really know and see the reality for yourself and change our minds and hearts. The interesting thing about plastic surgery is that white women are going after our breasts, hips and butts and lips and ascetic versions of our skin color for themselves! Many of these women want to have lightened versions of black children with “good hair just like many black men and women!

We have all been hypnotized!!!! But you know what? The ones who created racism and benefited from it, live in constant fear that WE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT STAY BLACK AND “NAPPY”, DUMB AND DIVIDED AND SEGREGATED! BECAUSE THEN THEY LOSE ONE OF THEIR GREATEST ACES IN THE “maintaining CONTROL AND DOMINATION” OF THIS PLANET! That is why there has been such a vicious drive to maintain the lie about DIFFERENT RACES! If only 2 fingered people married and bred with 2 fingered people for generations, CHANCES ARE!.........(INSERT)>... curly haired, short haired, blue eyes, brown eyes, long haired, large butts, breasts, lips, noses and wide noses, thin noses, light skinned, dark skinned....that is the actual intent of "RACISTS!" REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR. JUST MY RANT FOR THE WEEK! LOL

Last edited:

facets

word up! i agree it's about fear of extinction(if only @ the subconscious level) on all sides.:yep: great rant!

sweetwhispers

I don't agree. In places in which there are a large/majority of mixed people,, racism still exists but on a colour continuim(sp). Even if the whole world jumped into bed with someone from across whatever ocean, do you think a new system would not spring up?I don't mind being black and nappy.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Upsetting "the scientific racists"by "intermarrying" (the thing they fear the most) turning over their applecarts....It would sure knock the fire out of the racist scientific theories though and they would become as redundant as Darwin and modern day racial fanatics.

I am just saying that a lot less people would buy into the lies about there being different races and the POWER TO KEEP PEOPLE in fear of extinction would diminish. Who are you going to discriminate against in terms of color, and hair etc. Your own grandkids or your great grandkids or your own grandparents and parents?

There would then be no "VISUAL COLOR LINE. Up till now, they keep bringing out the same old rulers and paper bags! I say, snap them rulers and stick a whole lotta holes in the paper bags!!!! Let the air out of the tires of those windbags!

My whole point was that all the nations of the world have been held in fear and captive to the "racial superiority" theory. They have got black people believing and feeling all kinds of negative stuff. Also, "Black people "cannot play golf or tennis." They are not equipped "racially", remember that one? But can they rave in their madness about that now? Because some dared to prove them wrong and went out and did exactly what they were afraid of happening. Kicked butt on the golf and tennis courts! and a whole lotta folks is kissin' butt fo dey money makin' ability! They would not play black music on their stations...now they all grabbing on to black people and want to be all up in it and grinnin' and wishin' for the good ole days when they could refuse promotion and opportunities to black people and the few that would give a "break to, they would rob those singers blind!!!. black people are making music very successfully without them, with their own record labels, awards and black managers!!!!
I am talking about refusing to be controlled!People should love and marry who they want to black or white but in fact it will change the color of the human landscape, change some features and the politics of racism when you change the players. lol bonjour

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

When you understand the truth you can afford to be happy. I am happy and nappy. I want us all to be happy. But I am also a person who likes to understand the root causes of things and not just accept the effects or be in denial or confusion. Then you become empowered rather than indifferent or complacent or in denial. I feel this way about EVERYTHING in my life. I do not take things at face value. Knowing the truth is a very freeing experience. Hope this explains where I am personally coming from. We are told told to acquire knowledge and wisdom but above all to acquire UNDERSTANDING. It reduces the power of your enemies. bonjour

Last edited:

AnjelLuvs

yea, I cant with the continous words not broken intoparagraphs can I get a snyopsis of what was basically said... lol...

Mortons

Can you just break your statement up and right 1 paragraph of what you are talking about?

I see the 1 star bandit struck again huh?

intellect_sensual

From what I read, I think she is saying that everyone feels some kind of racism towards others, in the form of racial segregation, and that people do not like when other races blend b/c that is how they loose their superiority. I disagree with what she is saying though. There are just too many different shades of black people, and too many mixed kids running around this place for that to be true in my opinion. You are more likely to see a mixed black person (maybe their grandmother's from a different race, but her genes has altered their features) before you see one that looks stricty black, if you get what I am saying.

Mahalialee4

This thread is actually a link thread to one on the Hair Discussion Board that I posted under the heading: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=114263. I did not want to overextend the boundaries of that thread by taking it into this area too deeply, so I jumped to the Off Discussion topic and linked the post.

1.Actually I did not use a variety of paragraphs due to not wanting to take up so much more space. However, I did use sentences. I tend to take things in sentence by sentence and think in sentences. If I were doing a thesis I would of course use a proper format.
2. It is not intended to be a thesis. It was intended to be a collection of my thoughts on the subject matter, a vent if you will.
3. If you are willing to look at the sentences singly and collectively, I am hoping you would do that and if you desire, share your thoughts. or

4.You could just consider it my personal ranting. I have noticed that the ladies are very good in breaking down material and the other option is to tell me what you do not agree with or agree with or if you have a totally different rant on the same subject.
5. In any case, it was intended to provoke thought, not dissention or to confuse or frustrate.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

intellect_sensual said:
From what I read, I think she is saying that everyone feels some kind of racism towards others, in the form of racial segregation, and that people do not like when other races blend b/c that is how they loose their superiority. I disagree with what she is saying though. There are just too many different shades of black people, and too many mixed kids running around this place for that to be true in my opinion. You are more likely to see a mixed black person (maybe their grandmother's from a different race, but her genes has altered their features) before you see one that looks stricty black, if you get what I am saying.

But do you agree that it knocks a blow to the power of systemic racism, scientific hogwash theories that destroy people's psyches? I agree with you that some people will still be racist on an individual basis, but they will no longer be able to build entire regimes like U.S. slavery and South African apartheid without the extremes of "there are different races of people"! or those with white skin and blue eyes are superior!" especially when we see so many people who are not European, wearing their same features!!!?

Even the dumbest deceived white person would eventually have to get it! Those scientists need to be left with all kinds of egg on their faces!!!when the strongholds of "race" are overthrown! There are different kinds of any kind of animal, but a horse is a horse, a cow is a cow. They come in all colors and sizes, through selective breeding. Are there actually superior and inferior horses, cows? Of course not. They are just different in obvious ways.

But it took racist scientists to promote "racial" divisions in mankind. For obvious reasons. bonjour. Okay, rant is over!!!

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

. I am actually saying that the "hysterical mass hypnotism and lies" were created in Fear, promote fear, and most of the people whatever their color are responding to that fear, in either a "got to stay white...or be a race traitor!!!(!") or "stay in my race...stay in my place....cause folks might think I think I am too good for my own.....or am trying to be white!" or other nationalities joining the bandwagon..."I would marry anyone before I would marry a black person....I might become an outcast!" and my parents will never accept the marriage or my children!!!!
BUT
we all ready see it happening....what Martin Luther King said about the children coming together....and this is what is making the Berlin Wall of racism crumble....people saying in effect>>>I do not give a dang...I will marry who I love no matter the color and refuse to allow hatemongers to dictate my choices so that they can KEEP THE STATUS QUOS with which they have tried to CONTROL THE WHOLE WORLD!

I would want a man to marry me because he wanted to be with me because I am the finest, most valuable thing on the planet as far as he is concerned, not just because I am black or because I am white. If he only chooses me for that reason, then he is not really his own man anyway. I am no ones booby prize!

I really hope I broke it down. bonjour

Mahalialee4

For those that were unable to comment before, I edited my post and BROKE IT DOWN , into paragraphs. hope this helps. bonjour

Mahalialee4

I do not think it was a part of creation or "evolving", but was the result of wickedness in high places that was then promoted and continues because it found roots in the pride, selfish ambitions and greed of men and of course due to lack of knowledge and ignorance. "It's only purpose was to promote division and hatred and gain control of people and resources and wealth. bonjour

facets

Mahalialee4 said:

...I would want a man to marry me because he wanted to be with me because I am the finest, most valuable thing on the planet as far as he is concerned, not just because I am black or because I am white. If he only chooses me for that reason, then he is not really his own man anyway. I am no ones booby prize!...
i definitely agree with this statement.

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
Mahalialee4 said:
This is a link from Hair Care Discussion: "Why is our Hair So Difficult?" and I said that I needed to take some of this to another forum.
Hi Mahalialee4 I agree with many points that you have made I just have a problem with some issues in one paragraph and wondered if you could clarify some points for me, maybe because I didn't read the previous thread about changing our hair. Great thread by the way

"We all had the potential of changing our features and hair through breeding or maintaining them through segregation. And when anyone "breaks this strict code of so called "racial identity", by so called "race mixing" we all want to call the children of these unions, "mixed, MUL(e)atto, HALF breeds", not white, not black, not Indian, Asian etc. Shame on us all! We all want to promote "racial purity!" See, we have all been deceived and manipulated into playing this game. White men and Black women are the greatest promoters of "racism" which really breaks down to "keeping the colors separate".

I don't quiet understand this? Is it because white men and black women are the least likely to procreate with another race that they promote racism? and if this is the reason why is it tantamount to racism? Or do you mean historically, and if so I can understand white men but what have black women done to promote racism? I do agree that trying to promote racial purity is more than often motivated by a feeling of superiority within one race but I think that this is more prevalent in other races, black people are more likely to regard a mixed person as black compare this with other races particularly asians. You also make an important point about mixed children, I didn't realise terminology such as mulatto and half breeds were still used but I agree that is unacceptable but I don't quiet understand the problem with saying mixed. I don't think saying someone is mixed is saying they are not black, not asian etc on the contrary it allows a person to emphasise that they belong to more than one racial group. In some parts of the world e.g. South Africa mixed people do not want to be ragarded as black/Asian/white but have established their own racial identity.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
But constant intermixing would not generate just one look...as long as we have blond hair/blue eyes/fair skin and dark hair/dark eyes/dark skin in our dna it will eventually come together and make one person white and blond and another dark and dark skinned. :yep:

They might have a combination of features, but white skin or dark brown skin will not go away :) Not as long as people with those colors have children.

Mahalialee4

Hi Kerakrazy:

ANSWER: You start getting darker skinned blonds with light eyes and straighter hair or darker skinned whites with darker eyes. As a nationality, through mating with other nationalities, our children's features change and embrace the DNA and characteristics of other nationality. the more this occurs the more the changes in skin, eye color and hair texture. No nationalities offspring's features will remain the same when intermarrying with other nationalities when this continues over time

ANSWER: I am referring to "white men who tell their daughters...."Don't ever marry no black man!!! do not ever date one!" and to black women who lash out at black men for marrying white women. Black men tend to be less vocal and white women too, although this is not to say that they do not have serious issues of their own regarding intermarrying...including black men who refuse to date black women and white women who boast that black men would rather be with them. However they are not promoting racial segregation in the strictest sense

ANSWER: Yes, I mean historically. ((but what have black women done to promote racism? ))
ANSWER: #By constantly making comparisons between their features and white features, mirroring what white races are doing, #2 unfortunately, by twisting themselves inside and out to be acceptable by changing their own natural beauty because of hating their own features. By making cruel statements to other black women and to their own daughters …”Nappy headed ….., probly wearin a weave…know that ain’t her hair….trying to be white! ….”why did you have to have such nappy hair? …why couldn’t you have some “ good hair!”etc etc… as if the child made itself. I do not think that a lot of black men rag on their sons about their hair!!! “ Well, you mixed…at least you got that “good hair!...you are so lucky!!!” How would you feel if she replied: “Yes, thank God I am not nappy like you! You are so unlucky!!!!I am only referring to those who actually fall into this category of self hatred. This gives power to the lies of white supremacists.
ANSWER: I agree. But they often accept them because of the "black part and resent them because of the white part...a double edged irony..." you chose her over me because she's light...got better hair...cause you REALLY WANT to be with a white woman..." kind of thing when it comes to MEN. Then it becomes an "us vs them! for many black women. ((You also make an important point about mixed children, I didn't realise terminology such as mulatto and half breeds were still used but I agree that is unacceptable but I don't quiet understand the problem with saying mixed.))
Would you feel as equally comfortable if the "mixed person" kept referring to you at every turn as "black"? "Oh that's because you are """MIXED!" no one likes being moved from a person to a label by their family or friends. It is not kind! They know they are mixed, they do not need to be reminded....like "oh my mixed cousin" anymore that you would want to be referred to her or him as "my black cousin or friend...get my drift!!!? anymore than you would be comfortable with them reminding you that "YOU ARE BLACK, but I am MIXED!!!!)))

ANSWER: Because it was viciously promoted and enforced by racist law! But if it is there personal choice to point out the difference, let it be their doing. Just don’t promote it and support racism outside of the recognition that there is a blending of national identities or in a manner that comes across as “racist”. Do you need anyone to point out to you and everyone around you that you are black or do you need to POINT OUT that someone is MIXED, often within a subtle subversive way ? We do often do this as black women [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

If I missed out anything let me know. I do not mind answering any of your questions or clarifying anything. bonjour.

Mahalialee4

FlowerHair said:
But constant intermixing would not generate just one look...as long as we have blond hair/blue eyes/fair skin and dark hair/dark eyes/dark skin in our dna it will eventually come together and make one person white and blond and another dark and dark skinned. :yep:

They might have a combination of features, but white skin or dark brown skin will not go away :) Not as long as people with those colors have children.

Exactly!!!

Lotus

Blossssom said:
I have a question, though: Is racism natural?

I think it is.

I agree. Racism, sexism and all other human-isms are humanistic and socially self serving. Bibilically & historically speaking man-kind has always felt the need to exalt himself.

MissMarie

***sigh***
sweetwhispers said:
I don't agree. In places in which there are a large/majority of mixed people,, racism still exists but on a colour continuim(sp). Even if the whole world jumped into bed with someone from across whatever ocean, do you think a new system would not spring up?I don't mind being black and nappy.
Lotus said:
I agree. Racism, sexism and all other human-isms are humanistic and socially self serving. Bibilically & historically speaking man-kind has always felt the need to exalt himself.
ITA with both your posts.
Racism didn't arise out of nowhere, you have to look at the historical context in which this system of stratification arose. There were civilizations that encompassed, or had contact with peoples of vastly different backgrounds and appearances, people did not just find out there were different skin colors and hair textures in the 1600s.
Dividing people by race was developed in the West in order to determine how resources and access to resources would be allocated. Race, immigrant status, country of origin and class were used to create a status quo and protect the livelihoods of a small minority of people.

Human existence is marked by strife, people have a need to divide themselves into units and to label others. At the root of most situations of violence and oppression is the fight to control or limit resources, usually land. You get rid of 'race', there are plenty of other ways people can delineate their loyalties and commence to fighting. If you look at some of the longest instances of dischord between groups you'll see ethnic, national and religious groups that have been fighting amongst each other for centuries, and sadly for some people longer, way before the concept of 'race' became common.

People just can't get along.