Rave: Arnica Oil w/ Jaborandi

God_Favor

I found this oil at a local Indain market-It gave my hair A LOT of shine and helped w/ my breakage here is a short description:

A very unique blend of Arnica and herbal extracts of Amla, Sandalwood, Bhringraj, Jatamansi and Brahmi. The formulation controls falling of hair, reduces dandruff, prevents premature graying of hair, keeps hair healthy and hydrated and stimulates hair growth. Regular use makes the hair thick, healthy and lustrous.

Method of use: Take a small amount and massage gently into the scalp with fingertips for 5 minutes. If you can have another person massage it into the scalp, it would be ideal. Make sure you massage oil all over the scalp and stroke some on the hair too. For best results, apply the night before washing the hair. Shampoo off with Arnica Shampoo in the AM.

HAs anyone else tried it??

Solti

I can't get with the Indian oils because of the stench. They produce a lot stinky stuff in general in that culture even the food stinks.:perplexed

mscocoface

You can't go wrong with the Ayurvedic products. These things work and have been for hundreds and hundreds of years.

God_Favor

sounds interesting...where are you getting it?

At a local Indain Market in Atl................. You can order online but it is a huge price difference, I got it much cheaper at the store, pm me Stella if you can't fnd it in your hometown---

On the net I've seen it for as much as 69.99 and as low as 25.99, I paid 11 bucks

Kari107

Interesting, my family uses arnica as a remedy for bruises I never thought it could be used for the hair. It's good to know.