Real Solutions brand... has anyone tried it?

crazydaze911

seems interesting - but i cant read it while my window is small (i'm at work and it doesnt let you scroll unless its full screen - lol). Can this be found at stores? were you going to try the 'moisture' one or smthg different?

DaRealist

I just tried the moisturizing conditioner
It has a pretty strong fragrance, but it isn't overwhelming
However, you may want to smell it before you buy it if you are sensitive to smells
I found it in Target and saw it had a mail-in rebate, so it was basically free :look:
So I figured let me try it and see if my hair likes it
So far so good
I plan to use it for the next month or so to really make my decision
It has a nice thick and creamy consistency

Eisani

Store around my way had if BOGO free this week. Somebody had cleaned them out, I was in the YT hood too. They only had the moisture poo left so I got it and figured I'd exchange one for a cond when they restocked. Haven't tried it yet though.

DaRealist

I have been using it for a month and I like it a lot. I use it as my last conditioner before I get out the shower. It gives my hair nice slip and my hair is very soft.

bluevalentine

i used the moisturizing poo in the blue bottle
and the smoothing leave in in the orange bottle.
both were huge misses for me :perplexed

morehairplease

I will check target for this b/c I am looking for a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner combo and can not afford to spend too much(these gas prices are putting a stop to my haircare shopping sprees).

Soliel185

The Moisturizing product line was on sale at Fry's last night so I got the Poo, Con, and leave in and ...I :love: it.

I don't know if it was the lack of sulfates or the macadamia nut oil, but the poo was very gentle and the con really do moisturize my hair. I detangled in the shower - and since I'm wearing a sew -in a I usually comb my natural hair and the weave hair separately b/c of the texture difference, but the comb went right through both with no problems or snags. It was super soft and it seemed to define my curls a bit. I just wish the bottles were bigger. :yep: :lick: