REALLY what will thicken your edges??

Bmack

I hear so many people say they did this or that. But I really want to know what really works on thinning edges. I made a vow that I will not perm my edges until the new year to see if that helps but I need a good product too. Any suggestions?

Baby Girl

I hear so many people say they did this or that. But I really want to know what really works on thinning edges. I made a vow that I will not perm my edges until the new year to see if that helps but I need a good product too. Any suggestions?

I am thinking about purchasing ecrinal, there is a thread posted here that says it is pretty good and fast acting.

prospurr4

My edges are the thickest they've ever been, probably due to low manipulation. I never comb or brush them, and I stay away from styles that will break them. I wear my satin bonnet inside-out, so that the elastic won't pull at them, and when relaxing, I apply and smooth that area last, before rinsing.

To get my edges to lay down smoothly, I apply plain water and 100% aloe vera gel with my palms and tie down with a scarf. After about 15 minutes, VOILA!...smooth edges!