Red Palm Butter anyone?

Tamrin

unapologetic
Im an admited PJ. three weeks ago i bought Avocado butter and Mango butter and Red Palm butter. I love the Avocado for hair, the mango for the body. Last week I started using the Red Palm butter I love the results onmy hair my one issues with it is is smells like cooking grease after you cooked. Any one have any reviews? and the smell how do you eal with it?

Radianthealth

I got mine from camden gray it doesn't smell bad to me, you may be able to whip some essential oils into it to make it smell better:look:

Tamrin

unapologetic
ok thank you. I will try some lavender. What are you results so far with it?I like the fact its not greasy

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I use it and love it. The butter detangles so well I can comb through my dry natural hair. I usually pre-poo and baggy with it over night before shampooing and I've noticed I can comb through my hair so much easier and have less breakage while shampooing. I can't stand the smell though. It reminds me of when you've been in the kitchen cooking all day and the smell is in your clothes. I can only use this before shampooing because I'm paranoid that someone will smell it.

LadyD

I got mine from Camden Grey also. I can deal with the smell, the thing I don't like is the yellowish color it leaves on everything.

I also use it to prepoo and it makes my hair really soft.