Red Palm Butter???

JustKiya

Camden Grey is the only place I know of that carries it on a regular basis - and they are often out of stock. :ohwell:

Miss*Tress

I found red palm oil at the Indian grocer. It's a semi-solid a bit that melts easily like coconut oil.

LaidBak

i found another place
http://www.awbsupplies.com/butters.htm

has anyone ordered from them before??? are they reputable?

This was on that website, so get it while its hot.

Red Palm Butter

I have just learned from my supplier that they can no longer get the red palm butter. So what I have in stock is all that we will be able to even have. I love this butter and am very disappointed. I was able to get my hands on a few pounds of this wonderful butter and will offer this to you all. I do not know the exact shelf date on this butter so keep it in the fridge and it should be good for another 2 years. I have 20 pounds that I can share.

tailormade84

Just some info on red palm butter:

"Palm oil is just like milk in that it separates. It also tends to be in solid form. The regular palm oil has been bleached, refined and deodorized. Red Palm is in it's natural state. Red Palm butter is red palm oil that has been homogenized so it does not separate and is much easier to work with. Red Palm oil has trained all the natural goodies that makes it such a great oil."

HTH define the difference between the butter and the oil :)