Redken Users?

CheerHHS

A couple of months ago I entered a contest to win the Redken Line. Well I forgot about it until today when I found a box of full sized products. They sent me the Clear Moisture Line which includes, Moist Ends Leave-In Treatment, Conditioner,Shampoo, and Water Rush (moisturizing treatment). Is anyone familiar with these products? Any reviews? Thanks!

Chaya

i Love Redken products and I have looked at the MOIST ENDS LEAVE IN but have not purchased it. Im looking forward to your review!

TigerLily

I have some samples of clear moisture shampoo and conditioner. I haven't tried them yet. CheerHHS, when you use the line be sure to let us know how it works for you!

MissB

I used the line a couple of times. It is a very light line for normal/dry hair. It replaced the old Climatress line. The shampoo has the consistency off the NTM. The conditioner and Water Rush are okay (not extremely moisturizing). The Moist Ends is great. This line is much lighter than All Soft and Smooth Down. So, I use Clear Moisture after a fresh relaxer. And would recommend using the other two lines if you have a lot of new growth.

LABETT

I saw the clear moisture line but I have the whole Redken smooth down line which is wonderful.
The butter treat is the bomb too.

Bunny77

I like the Smooth Down and Fresh Curls lines for Redken, but I've been looking to try Clear Moisture as well. Congrats on winning free stuff! (you stole my stuff, since I entered that contest too!
)