Relaxed ladies who use a denman..

blackberry815

do you recommend a denman for detangling relaxed hair? If so which one would you recommend? Do you find that it pulls or breaks your hair or do you instead find that it makes detangling easier than a comb?

Hello! I use a denman and I'm relaxed. I use it on wet and dry hair to detangle. It works just fine in detangling and removing sheds. I just make sure my hair is moisturized first. I'm not sure which one I have. I bought it at sally's last year. I know you can remove the bristles and customize it for your needs so I will do that when I'm deep in my stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Umm. Hmmm. I have had issues with my Denman. I now only use it for heavy duty detangling. I modified it so that it only has 3 rows. And I use it on places that have been previously coated in oil so there's a reduced chance of breakage and friction

ETA: I have the D3 I think. Got it at Sally's. I love it. I just didn't know how to use it when I first got it

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I modified my D3 to only 3 rows as well. I first detangle with the wide tooth comb and then a once over with the Denman. It works good for me.

Back