RELAXED STRETCHERS

rufus12

Hi Ladies,
I am stretching my relaxer and I am 10 weeks post going for 15 weeks before I relax, I need your help! I will be purchasing products from only two of the following companies based on your replies; Hairveda, Qhemetbiologics, Oyin Handmade, and Shescentit, please keep in mind I have fine 3c/4a hair shoulder length. What product or products were a tremendous help for you during your stretch? I would love to purchase products from all of these companies but........my money is funny:ohwell:. I currently have Shescentit's Coco Creme leave-in conditioner and her Seyani Hair butter, and I am still waiting on my order from Oyin Handmade, I ordered their Burnt Sugar Pomade.
Any requests are truly appreciated:grin:.
LOL, Rufus12

KinkyGenius

I've only tried products from Hairveda and Qhemet Biologics.

From Hairveda I've just tried the Shikaikai Oil and didn't repurchase because I don't do hot oil treatments often and it didn't work well as a sealant for me either.

From Qhemet Biologics, I've tried the Heavy Alma Cream and the Burdock Root. The Burdock Root does a relatively good job keeping the hair moisturized, but after awhile it just stopped being effective for me. My hair would dry out too quickly. My strands are on the fine side as well (no idea what my hair type is, probably 4a) so the Heavy Cream was just WAY too heavy for my hair, it was causing more breakage for me.

I use Bee Mine products now for moisture and absoutely love them. They keep my hair insanely soft. I know that's not listed, but felt the need to throw that in there :laugh:

rufus12

Ladies',
Thank you so much for your input.
Anyone else who has used the above products for Stretching?
LOL, Rufus12

Pink Pearls

I purchased samples from Qhemet Biologics and most of them left my hair oily. The Burdock Root was the only product that didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. I've been using Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizer to co-wash and it has great slip...works wonders on my thick hair. I also deep condition with Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment...great slip and moisturizing. I am 6 months post and these two products have been my saving grace.