relaxing after unbraiding

SILKE74

I just took my braids out day before yesterday and I really need a relaxer so how liong should i wait before I relax my hair. To be honest I was thinking about doing it today yay or nay

growingbrown

I myself wait at least 2 weeks after taking out braids. I have never done it less than that time. Some may do it in less time. Just my opinion...

rrolle234

NAY!!! don't do it today... awhile ago I toke out my braids and then permed my hair... I ended up with a big bald spot on the right side of my head. Even though you relax your hair

isawstars

when i get braids, i get a touch up the day after i take them out. I've done this three maybe four times and i haven't had any problems.

jamiette

I usually have a relaxer waiting for me AS SOON as I take out the last braid and detangle my hair, if not right after I remove my braids then it is the day after. I have never run into any problems.

neonbright

Because the person who put my relaxer in is a professional and a friend she took my braids out and relax my hair with a mild relaxer. No hair came out but of couse I did not do the relaxing and it had been over 2 years...