Rene Furterer Users and Former Users

trj1922

I am interested in any info I can find about the results any of you may have gotten with Rene Furterer Products, specifically those aimed at thinning hair. There are a couple of older posts but I want to know what some current experiences are. Has you hair truly thickened up (as in new growth, not just looking fuller)? Have you experienced any negative effects?

If anyone uses Complexe 5, Vitalfan, RF 80, Triphasic, or any combination of these please chime in! :yep:

I used the Complexe 5 and RF 80 about 6 years ago because I had tons of shedding. It really didn't stop it. Not until I started using garlic oil earlier this year did my shedding decrease drasticaly. I liked the Karite line of products for conditioning and the scalp oil, however, IMO it is all over-priced and it does not smell all that great...

I am currently using the RF 80 ampoules for my post partum shedding along with Vitalfan supplements and the Forticea shampoo .I have been using it for 2 months .The shampoo tangled my hair and made it very hard,the supplements made no change and same thing for the ampoules.This week I used aler ego garlic treatment and the herb-ego leave-in drops and I can see a significant change in my shedding.I won't buy this product anymore,I don't think it works well for black hair.

Back