Review for those who use UBH creme & Dew....

Mizani_Mrs

Hello my lovely ladies, i just wanted to share a longterm review of my beloved UBH creme & dew products that i have been using EXCLUSIVELY over the past 2 years. Over the past 2 years i have been using these exclusively as my daily moisturizers and leave-in. (I would add some keracare oil to the ends when im stretching)
Since they do not have any protein, i have been getting the SOFTEST, fullest hair i have ever seen. It makes my hair feel really good. but lately i have been trying to single out the reason why my ends continue to break off and my strands are weak, even though i faithfully do deep trtmnts weekly and i moisturize 2x/daily. Plus i already cut out the blowdrying so i know there had to be another culprit. Like for instance when im at work and find a hair on my shirt, i would do the strand snap test to see how pliable my hair is. And i was feeling down because my hair would always break immediately. So anyways, so i started usiing eQP recovery oil and noticed a very very tiny difference. then i started using the ORS olive oil creme in the bottle. and i have noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in pliability in only a week. my hair has strength and when i stretch a strand, it actually stretches and then snaps. And i have less breakage when i am washing. My hair is a little shiny as well, but there is alot of oil/petrolatum so i have to make sure i am being light with it. So anyways, i just wanted to tell you ladies that though UBh is a good product to use to supplement your daily moisturizers, i just wanted to inform you guys that it may not be a good idea to skip daily protein and only do it during washes. For my hair it is evident that protein is needed in my daily routine (or at least in my leave-in and maybe every 2 days). So keep that in mind when you are figuring out your hair needs.... it took me 2yrs but i'm thankful i did figure it out!!!!

For my hair it is evident that protein is needed in my daily routine (or at least in my leave-in and maybe every 2 days). So keep that in mind when you are figuring out your hair needs.... it took me 2yrs but i'm thankful i did figure it out!!!![/quote]

I totally agree. For some reason my hair LOVES protein. It thrives from it. That's why I love the UBH deep conditioner. Eveyone's hair is different...my sister for example feels like the UBH Deep conditioner is too strong for her hair. But mine loves it. It feels good to finally figure your hair out hunh??:lol:

Thanks for the review.

I absolutely love UBH Conditioner Protein and I use the Creme moisturizer. These are 2 staples for my weekly shampoo. My hair is much stonger because of the protein moisture balance between using these 2 products. ;) Of course I have a slew of other stuff I slap on too :lol:

RZ~

I have used both, they are great products but I don't like having to order them online. I like variety so I use just about anything in my hair. My favorite cream moisturizer is Silk Elements. I haven't been using it because I am in braids but it smells just like the ORS moisturizer but it doesn't have the mineral oil/petrolatum in it. The ingredients are excellent:D

@ GlamourGirl, yes girl! And i'm mad at you for getting all that growth in only 1.5yrs.... :perplexed
Well i own the UBH deep conditioner but i rarely use it...the protein made my hair tangled. but maybe thats why...i guess if a person wants to use the moisturizers exclusively, then she should also use the deep protein conditioner...perhaps they balance eachother. but whatever. ORS olive oil creme is my new fav moisturizer....

Back