Reviving Curls in a puff with no washing?

JustSitNBePretty

Hey ladies, after washing/deep conditioning my hair, I use a combination of tresemme naturals conditioner as a leave-in, ecostyler gel, and oil to get defined, popping curls with hold, I diffuse, and then I put my hair in a puff. The ecostyler gel really helps with hold but after about 3 days or so my curls begin to get frizzy. How do you all revive your curls when you are wearing a puff without having to go through the whole wash day process all over again?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I mix some leave in with water in a spray bottle, spray my hair until damp but not dripping, add a little curling cream, oil and a bit more gel then shake and put the puff back in

If I'm being lazy I spray with Oyin juices and berries add gel, shake and put the puff back in.

ajargon02

Hey ladies, after washing/deep conditioning my hair, I use a combination of tresemme naturals conditioner as a leave-in, ecostyler gel, and oil to get defined, popping curls with hold, I diffuse, and then I put my hair in a puff. The ecostyler gel really helps with hold but after about 3 days or so my curls begin to get frizzy. How do you all revive your curls when you are wearing a puff without having to go through the whole wash day process all over again?

I just rinse or saturate with my spray bottle and shake out. No need to add more product b/c the water "reactivate" the gel.