Roller Placement Technique Needed!!

Wildkat08

Ok, so I'm sitting under the dryer after doing my first roller set in about a year, and it's a complete mess!!! I never perfected in the past but I do think I got better with practice, but now I feel like I'm out of practice and back to square one. Please please please offer roller placement techniques like ways to make the rollers sit neat and tight and not get in the way of one another. I also seem to have a problem with the rollers that are already set getting in the way of my fingers while trying to set another roller. This is my MAJOR problem with rollersetting... Any suggestions? Btw... I do best with tutorials so please feel free to recommend any youtubers u like.

danysedai

Try Alraines' videos:
YouTube - Quick Rollerset

and mskibibi:
YouTube - How to: Roller Set Tutorial

That's exactly the way I do it and I even bought the hair clips mskibibi recommends which have helped a lot. Take smaller sections, detangle,spray section, roll, pull tight, roll, pull tight and so on until you've clipped it. Position the clip towards the back so it is anchored firmly on the head. Visualize your head in the back and practice a lot.

Good luck! Rollersetting is great.

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
What a great list!!! I will try out one of them this weekend, I found a couple that are good!