Roller Setting Tutorial

Lorraine S

Hey ladies,
For anybody that is interested I did a roller setting tutorial on youtube. I got so many requests there to do one so i finally did it. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please let me know. I hope this can help some of you, that have no idea on how to create a nice roller set.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfmasn9Is9Y

Good vid. I just watched one of your vids last night. Thats crazy, you got me trying to find the ingredients to that Keracare Shampoo.

I watched your videos last night, i didn't know you were a member on the board. I love your hair. You should show how you blew out your hair.
:grin:
Thanks for the tutorial!!

yeah of course, I'm a member here lol..
I will do a tutorial next week on how I blow out my roots. My camera went dead while I was recording.:wallbash:

Thanks so much,I've natural but I rollerset and I've been struggling with the rollers on the side

Okay Thank you and congrats as well, because you are encouraging me to take my brand new rollers and clips out. I've had them for months and had them stored because I was afraid of the task. I'll try it this week :)

I've just the best part of an hour looking at all your vids.
Thanks and you have great hair.
I just wish i could get that NTM here in the UK :sad:

Lorraine....
Can you please do a vid of you blowing out your roots...i fear if i used the brush you use my hair would rip out at the demarcation line. My hair is very fragile...which is why stretching doesn't work for me.

Would be good to see how you actually wrap your hair at night. I love the satin scarf you wear. It looks stretchy like it has elastine/lycra in it. Where did you purcahse it from?

Also, how about a vid of you applying relaxer.

That's all for now!!! :look:

Doin it this way is so much easier than tryin to do the mohawk thing, squeezin in space on the sides! Again, thank you so so much!

:yay: Loved the tutorial! Know I know what I was doing wrong when I was rollersetting my natural hair, I was using waaaaay too many rollers...:nono:

Thank You! Your results looked stunning! I'll be trying the comb out thing too because I loose alot of hair some times, you gave me some great ideas.

Absolutely Outstanding...
I am going to use this technique this weekend!

Hey ladies,
For anybody that is interested I did a roller setting tutorial on youtube. I got so many requests there to do one so i finally did it. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please let me know. I hope this can help some of you, that have no idea on how to create a nice roller set.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfmasn9Is9Y[/quote

Thanks alot and love the videos. I will be trying it out this way of because it seems to be so much easier and you dont have to use so many rollers.

Thanks for the video.....i will try this roller setting process on Thursday, which is my next wash day.

I will PM with any questions.

Thanks again!

ITA with you mrshicks2002 about it not being SOOO MUCH rollers. Because when i do my roller sets....i promise you that my head is loaded with rollers from all angles.

:love: it!! You just gave me a different variation of doing my rollerset, instead of the mohawk. I loved the outcome and I'm going to cut bangs when I relax again. You're hair is beautiful!

Im gonna look at it when I get home. Hopefully I can do a good rollerset this time. I dont want to keep going to the salon every week.

Lorraine girl your tutorials are fantastic. Very easy to understand, and broken up in parts so it's not too long. You have beautiful hair. My problem is once my rollers are out, my hair is poofy and it's hard for me to get it smooth and flat without heat. But I've favorited all your videos and I'm going to practice my rollersetting, even though I swore up and down I'd leave it alone. Great job!

That was a really detailed and helpful tutorial. I mostly just dropped in to say that you are really pretty. :)

Looved your video tutorials! Very good and i also watched all of them.

I also love your accent. What part of NY are you from? Maybe that's why i watched all of them. I just liked hearing your accent!

Lord knows i dont need another bottle of conditioner but you sure hyped up Keracare Humecto...Thanks!

Love your hair...love your makeup...love your accent!!!!
Keep the videos coming pretty lady!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Now where were you a long time ago!??!

Man....of all the tutorials out there...this is the only one that worked and I didn't get mad and start pulling out my hair!

Man....I'll wash my hair twice a week now!....shoot with this and curlformers I'm good to go for BSL and MBL now....shoot...Dec here I come!

I use to dread washing my hair cuz I didn't want to blow dry it and I suck at styling

i loved your video and subscribed to you on you tube. i can't wait to get a new dryer so I can try this. I don't have the patience to air dry so I have to get a dryer. Thanks alot for the tutorial

Back