Rollersets...which rollers to use?

back2relaxed

My hair is between SL and APL to me closer to SL! I want to start setting my hair w/body...and loose curls. I've been using the magnetic rollers(the pink or teal colored ones-medium sized). I was wondering with my length of hair which roller is going to give me a looser curl. I have the black and also the purple rollers? Any suggestions will help!

TIA!

I think you should do gray rollers. I have an album where I rollerset my natural hair and my hair was about 3 inches shorter than your hair is now and I used rollers just under the gray ones to get a lose curl. They should do you good.

I use the orange snap ons. I'm trying to upgrade to the ones without snaps, but I can't place the clips on right.

Okay...I will be checking to see how many I have in that size and possible going to buy some add'l ones!! I get my relaxer Saturday, so I guess I'll try out this set next weekend!

It is a very long time since I had hair so short !!
However, I agree that you can go with the grey rollers if you wish to get movement, no curls.
I made such a set on one friend's hair two weeks ago using my favorite blue mesh rollers and it went well. her hair was shorter than shoulder.

Back