Rose Petal Powder + Coconut Milk = Softer Hair

AKA-Tude

RosesBlack,

Esp. w/ the coconut milk, I would say yes to it easing stretches. The Rose Petal powder softens as well (from what I understand).

Needless to say, I just ordered soem rose petal powder from Ebay- awaiting it's arrival!:look:

I swear, Imma start my own hair products company. Lawd knows I got enuff products for it!!!:lol:

remnant

WomanlyCharm said:
Well shoot, why did I have to read this after getting home from the indian store?!
Now I'm tempted to go back, I actually remember seeing the rose petal powder on the shelf .

Keluric, Imma gonna get you for this! :lol:

:cry3: my poor wallet is crying why oh why have i read this thread??? ....off to the indian store.....

RosesBlack

AKA-Tude said:
RosesBlack,

Esp. w/ the coconut milk, I would say yes to it easing stretches. The Rose Petal powder softens as well (from what I understand).

Needless to say, I just ordered soem rose petal powder from Ebay- awaiting it's arrival!:look:

I swear, Imma start my own hair products company. Lawd knows I got enuff products for it!!!:lol:

Oooh thank you. I think the coconut lime juice thing will be my next experiment. Maybe. I'm going to try henna next month first.

AKA-Tude

RosesBlack said:
Oooh thank you. I think the coconut lime juice thing will be my next experiment. Maybe. I'm going to try henna next month first.

Let us know how it turns out.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Are you guys still using the rose petal powder? I just ordered some online. I couldnt find it locally. Even one of my indian coworkers tried to find it for me and all she could find was rosewater. Also, does it smell like roses or is it non-scented?

tenderheaded

I've used Chaokoh brand coconut milk (1.29 local) alone and mixed with hair mayo. I am 14 weeks post and I can comb my hair from root to tip:eek: I'm 7 zzz, so this is amazing. I've used it as a pre-poo and after poo condish. It's made stretching easier!!!

Tiye

I have rose bushes and the petals were all over the ground just before the heat wave. I should have collected them but I didn't. Goes to show you shouldn't always think hair treatment = spending money. You might already have the ingredient in or just outside your home.

JBunnie

I bought some rose petal powder today and mixed it in coconut milk. (It took me a while to figure out I should put more powder in to make a paste, the kitchen was a mess, LOL) I used it after I swam. My hair was a tad difficult to handle with the tangles and what not but after treating my hair with the mixture and cowashing with my Giovani SAS my hair was super manageable and very soft when dry. This has potential to be my permanent post swim treatment.

Last edited: