Rosewater & Glycerin

dalgal

Hello Ladies.

I am trying really hard to use less heat. I have begun just shampooing conditioning, and letting my hair air dry then putting oil only on the ends. My hair looks really nice this way because for the past two years I have had horrible shedding, so much so that I lost half of the volume of my hair :sad::sad:.

Problem is if I wrap my hair for bed, it will be too straight in the am and lose that wonderful textured look and bounce I have after washing and air drying. Because my hair is so thin when straightened I really would like to be able to wear this look without having to wet my hair with water each day to acheive this look. Also the water is much too drying.

I went to the beauty supply today to buy bottle of Rose water % Glycerin to dilute with a little bottled water to spritz my hair each morning to acheive the textured look I love so much,

Do any of you know anything about using this mixture to spray and wet my hair to air dry each morning?

LongHairDreams

Im sorry i can't help you with this.....someone here can. I do know that glycerin helps to moistureize my hair, and helps with the dryness.

Someone help her...

Peaches75

Hey dalgal, I use glycerin & distilled water and I like the way it keep my hair soft so I think you will like it. I have heard of other using rosewater but I have not tried it.

Transformer

Can't help with that one but did mix up my own concoction--thanks to the Hair Recipe Forum. Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil. Good combination but I think I will substitue coconut for the castor oil next time.