RPGShow saying wig is delivered?

CurlyActress

Hi guys. I placed my order on Monday evening 11/26. I just got an email at 3:40 am saying my wig is delivered? I had delivery confirmation and I never received a shipped notice. Freaking out because that's a lot of money spent and Customer service isn't open until 8:30pm my time.

SimJam

oh I thought your package tracking info was showing you that your package had been delivered.

CurlyActress

My account is saying that it had been delivered. I don't even have any emails saying it was shipped out already, nor any tracking info.

SimJam

well I guess the best you can do right now is wait until u can call customer service :(

venusfly

OP, I hope you get it worked out. Had a similar situation a two Christmases ago with a package containing $1K+ in Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters and some damn $$$ Chanel pumps.

Yes, my thieving neighbor was busy collecting my packages while I was at work busting my a$$ earning the money to pay for what was in those packages.

People start stealing packages at Christmas time! :yep: :angry2::angry2:

kcbelle925

OP, I hope you get it worked out. Had a similar situation a two Christmases ago with a package containing $1K+ in Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters and some damn $$$ Chanel pumps.

Yes, my thieving neighbor was busy collecting my packages while I was at work busting my a$$ earning the money to pay for what was in those packages.

People start stealing packages at Christmas time! :yep: :angry2::angry2:

That's awful. This is why I have all my packages delivered to my office. It is my first home.

manter26

Who did it ship with? USPS is behind the times right now. I just received a package today and the status online still says electronic info received. Maybe it's the holiday rush that's the issue. I would call to get the tracking number and if it's actually been delivered and you didn't receive it, file a claim with your credit card company.

CurlyActress

Thanks guys! I talked to them and it was wrong. They said it should arrive by Wednesday. I'll let you all know what happens.