Ruff ends!!

brittanynic16

I have been using Nexxus Hummectress to moisturize, UBH condtioner to strenghten and UBH moisturizer. But, my ends still seem to feel so ruff! WHY?! WHY?!
confused.gif
What can I use to have nice soft ends? Please help! I have thick 4aC hair. Does anyone have something that they put on their ends to make them nice and soft? Please help. I want sometime that really works. I don't want to keep buying products. I just want to keep it simple!

Kemi Oyl works great on ends or get some wild growth if you can deal with the smell. I used to add peppermint oil to my wildgrowth when I was transitioning. It works great on relaxed hair.

try the baggy method. Do a search and you should find out more about it. I put Castor oil on my ends (not a lot) then put the baggie over it when I use this method. Different ladies use different versions of the baggie technique and use different oils but basically it is a good way to keep ends moisturized and out of the air.

I need to do that, I will just put wasline on the ends because my hair on the ends are ruff and ugly and split, even though i cut them.

I just wanted to point out that no product in the world will get rid of rough, dry, split ends that need to be trimmed. You might want to ask around for someone who goes to someone who knows how to trim without cutting your hair too short. Personally I go to cost cutters at the super walmart in town. If you continue to take care of your hair after your trim you should be out of the clear.

Thanks ladies I will try the baggie method until I can get them trimmed a bit. But, that will be a while from now so I hope the baggie method works.

<font color="blue"> </font> I was checking out what the new feature of the month does for her hair. So, I tried a glycerin and water mixture I had made before (however at the time I did not like it). But, this time i used Vaseline on my ends after I applied it. Then I put my hair up and went on with he rest of my day. I took the bun out not too long ago and my ends were so soft.I didn't know Vaseline could do that!
shocked.gif
I will continue this trend! Thanks ladies! How did you guys get so smart?
kiss.gif

i have the same problem and kemi oyl works all the time. first though i do spritz my ends til they're damp with the kemi oyl conditioning spray then i apply the oil. and then i do the bun thingy... HTH

Back