Sabino Moisture Block Product Test

CORBINS

Good Morning Ladies!

I recieved my Sabino Moisture Block yesterday. I was so excited I had to put it to the test. I removed one of my braids for the test. I took some pictures and they are in my album. I rubbed SMB through one part of the hair and left the other part untouched. I then straightened my hair with my maxi-glide. After that, I put some water in a cup and put it in the microwave for about 4 minutes. When I removed the cup I immediately put my hair in the cup for 45 seconds to see how the steam would affect each part of the hair, my hair did not touch any water. I must say that SMB is great! I didn't touch the hair after exposing it, I took the pics right after. As you can see, the side with SMB is still straight. This stuff really works!!! THANKS LALA for recommending this products. I can't wait to remove my braids and enjoy straight hair when I want without worrying about reversion!!!

Last edited:

lexi08

Thanks for the review. I have been wanting to try this. I will definitely order this for the humid summer months.

Edie

I read that is difficult putting the right amount in your hair. Too much and the hair is greasy. Does anyone know a good way of finding the right amount? Is doing test strands the best way?

CORBINS

From what I've been told, you have to play with the amount before you find what is good for your hair.

I started using this about a month ago, luv it! Adds wonderful shine too. I had to use it 2x to figure out how much I needed to apply for the best effect/look. It will make your hair look greasy if too much is applied, but that will dissapate over a day or two if you don't have time to start over.

Healthb4Length

Very impressive! THanks for testing it, I may purchase some after I'm finish with my arsenal of products...probably about 5 months from now!