All Of You Sabino Moisture Block Users, Help!

cltsassy

I finally ordered some Sabino Moisture Block after reading some of the reviews on this board. I used it for the first time yesterday. My hair came out straight, but feels weighed down and has no swing. I put the SMB on my hair when I blow dried it. After blowing drying, it was late and I was tired so I went to bed and then the next night, flat-ironed my hair with my relatively new Maxiglide. I put a little more SMB on my hair when I flat-ironed it, but very little. Did I use the SMB wrong?

DaughterOfZion1

Well how much did you use? because it takes a ridiculously small amount to accomplish the job. If you are blowdrying I would put between a nickel size and a quarter size all over (if around shoulder length or a little shorter) blow dry, then put an infinately small amount when blowdrying. I cant stress it enough. A little will get the job done. Concentrate on the roots and the ends.

cltsassy

I guess I must have used too much. I put some on each section that I blow dried. I did that because in some of the postings, members stressed that the strands of hair that the SMB didn't make contact with would probably revert and I thought that if I did an overall sweep of my hair with the dime to quarter size amount, some of the hair would not get the serum.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I think you put too much. My hair is a little below bsl now and I use a quarter size on each half and just work it through real good.

Faith

I use a bit on each section I'm about to flatiron but that's because I flatiron weekly and do not want to damage my hair so I make sure it's very well protected. Maybe divide your hair into two sections and use a quarter sized amount on each half and see how that is.