Salerm Product Reviews !!!!!

Britt

So I went out and bought a few Salerm products.
I bought...
The Wheat Germ Mask
The Protein Shampoo
The Protein Balsam conditioner
The B5 leave in.
----
I used the Wheat Germ mask this past wknd at the hairdresserr and thought it did a good job of moisturizing my hair. I just purchased the small jar and will continue to use it to see if I really like it.

I used the protein shampoo and conditioner just now. The shampoo as I thought, is wayyyyy to drying. I have to take it back tomorrow and make an exchange. I am VERYYYYY satisfied with the Protein Balsam conditioner. As I washed out their stripping shampoo, I poured a good amount of the conditioner into my hand and massaged into my hair. Immediately my hair felt soft :love: . I was soooo :shocked:, b/c honestly, I wasn't really expecting to be wowed by their conditioner. The 'protein balsam' always swayed me from purchasing it. I thought it would make my hair hard. It was my plan to use it as an instant conditioner in the shower, but I just had to get out and go under the dryer for 10 minutes and use it was a deep conditioner b/c I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. When I got back into the shower and rinsed it out, my hair felt soft and moisturized and smooth, not like silicone smooth, but almost like a silk like smooth if that makes sense :lol:... Elucence and Kenra MC smooth my hair but this Salerm conditioner gave it different kind of smooth.
I then squeezed out some of the leave in in the tube and pulled my hair back into a bun and now I'm under the dryer :grin:. So far I like the leave in, but I have a fresh relaxer so the test of time will be when I have new growth and my hair is difficult to deal with.

All in all, I would urge you to try this conditioner if you'd like to try a new moisturizing deep conditioner :grin::grin::grin:.

BTW, I have VERYYYY fickle hair and hardly any of touted moisturizing conditioners work for me. The only two moisturizing conditioners that I have been using repeatedly w/o fail is Kenra MC and Elucence MB. Now I can add Salerm Protein Balsam in the mix :yep:

Cinnabuns

You know that only thing that I have tried is the Salerm 21. Now I see that I'm missing out on much more. :yep:

Thansk fro the review, I may pick up some in the near future. :)

MariposaSexyGirl

:infatuated:I really like the Salerm Wheat Germ Hair mask. It makes my hair so soft and I can actually feel the moisture on my hair with my hands. It helps alot with detangling and the shine and the lightness it gives my hair is unreal:kiss3:. Thats why I bought the huge thing off it:grin:. I needed to get a good DC and this is it.

:heart:I have Salerm 21 also and I like how it makes my hair feel very healthy and it gives lots of luster to my hair. It feels cool and soft the same cool and soft feeling I get when I use the hair mask.

Those two products are really good at giving moisture.

I'm to scared to try anything else right now. I don't want to over do my self. And I'm done with experimenting for awhile becuase I found the things that work for me finally.