Sales, Sales and Mo Sales

La Colocha

:drunk:, Yall gonna get me but, feel free to post sales.

www.curlmart.com

15% off purchases july 3rd-6th. Promo code "SPARKLER15".
excludes*kits,collections,curly cocktails,wen,and kinky curly.

For the month of july $8.00 flat rate shipping on all domestic orders

www.komazacare.com

10%off purchase 3rd,4th and 5th of july
enter code"SAVE" at checkout

www.nasabb.com

10% off products excludes arts and crafts, coupon code is "happyvalentine".

they have other products that are discounted and on sale. For the nasabb stans the annual christmas in july sale is coming up, mark your calendars and check site for details.

Happy shopping

You...are...truly...evil...But thanks girl I need some more stuff trying to go el naturelle:up:. I will be catching the Christmas in July sale, which reminds me I gotta find out when QVC has their's, see what you started?:lachen:

Thanks for the info! Qhemet is also having a sale today. I believe it is 20% off for orders over $34. I am a reformed product junkie, but all these sales are causing me to have a relapse.:grin: I'm waiting right now by the window for my QVC WEN order, and I got one finger ready to proceed to checkout for my Qhemet order as soon as the sale starts. After this I think I'm good til Christmas.

Thanks for the info! Qhemet is also having a sale today. I believe it is 20% off for orders over $34. I am a reformed product junkie, but all these sales are causing me to have a relapse.:grin: I'm waiting right now by the window for my QVC WEN order, and I got one finger ready to proceed to checkout for my Qhemet order as soon as the sale starts. After this I think I'm good til Christmas.

You better get off here its almost time. I know i was looking at the pomade and tea tree stuff and i don't even use qhemet. happy shopping.

Hairveda is having a sale on their StirNillah DC, 16 oz for $13.99. It's for the entire month of July as part of their Moisture Madness Sale. Happy Shopping!

Umm look He!ffa.. I already ignored the 3 other sales threads you dun started/told me about... my little PJ tweaking hadn't even started... but here you go...:lachen: :lachen:

Umm look He!ffa.. I already ignored the 3 other sales threads you dun started/told me about... my little PJ tweaking hadn't even started... but here you go...:lachen: :lachen:

Sorry fab, i had to feed the monster by giving yall to him:lachen:lol. I haven't bought anything.:grin: Even though i seriously got the itch, it has passed.

:drunk:, Yall gonna get me but, feel free to post sales.

www.curlmart.com

15% off purchases july 3rd-6th. Promo code "SPARKLER15".
excludes*kits,collections,curly cocktails,wen,and kinky curly.

For the month of july $8.00 flat rate shipping on all domestic orders

www.komazacare.com

10%off purchase 3rd,4th and 5th of july
enter code"SAVE" at checkout

www.nasabb.com

10% off products excludes arts and crafts, coupon code is "happyvalentine".

they have other products that are discounted and on sale. For the nasabb stans the annual christmas in july sale is coming up, mark your calendars and check site for details.

Happy shopping

Was this Thread "REALLLY" Necessary?:rolleyes:

Back