Sally Beauty Supply - Free Shipping w/ $10 Order, 25% off Everything

nickie11

Found this...

Sally Beauty Supply offers 25% off your order which may be used on Sale Items as well as regularly-priced items when you enter code 555914 at checkout. Shipping is free if you spend $10 or more and enter code 555114.

The PJ in me is itching to place an order :drunk:, but I think I'll wait. Nonetheless, hope it helps someone....

demlew

Thanks, OP! I was about to hit it up like I did that Medco coupon 2 months back but alas...I can't find my beloved SE MegaSilk treatment (I don't want the olive oil one even though it's great too).

Sondice

I think I just might have to place an order, lol I had been ignoring this sale for the past couple of days. Even though I was just in there today, lol I need more stuff!

Honey Bee

When will this sale be over? I'm moving soon, and it doesn't make sense to order the stuff to my old address.

PistolWhip

In for a bottle of Porosity Control with the free shipping stacked w/my Sally discount......................Thank You nickie11

MsButterfli

dammit i just dished out money to get my car tonight after it was towed :( no sallys for me *cries in the corner cuz i hate missin out on coupon codes*

SLOGRO

Thanks Ladies I made a purchase at sally's.com. I'm sure i could have don't without these items, but the PJ in me couldn't pass up this free shipping with 25% off deal so I say thank you.

TruMe

Thanks a bunch. Just ordered a satin pillowcase for me and my daughter. Perfect timing!

Coffee

Too good of a deal to resist....I placed an order :lachen:. Thanks OP!! I purchased the following:

One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioner
Nutress Hair Stop Break Healthy Hair Enhancer Spray
Hair Rescue Severe Breakage Kit
GVP Conditioning Balm
Color Trak Tools The Croc Clip
Salon Care The Croco Clip

Last edited:

Garner

Coffee and any other's interested, you will absolutely love Color Trak Tools Croc Clips better than Salon Care Croco Clips. Check the reviews on the Sally website. They really hold all types of hair and are gentle and sturdy!!! :) In fact, the sales person at Sally's indicated they were difficult to keep in stock.

Last edited: