Sally Generic Products

kim

I'm not sure if I posted this question here before or not. If I did, I apologize in advance. For those of you who use the generic products from Sally, how do they compare to the original? I know they claim to be the identical product but I am not so sure. I wrote down the ingredients to the generic Matrix biolage conditioning balm from the sally website. I also wrote down the ingredients from the original(drugstore.com) and they were not the same. The original has far less ingredients with less bad ones. What's your opinion?

caramelma

I personally like sallys generic products and I dont and havent compared ingredients because I look at it like this if a product treats my hair nice I will give it credit no matter what the ingredients are and no matter how high mineral oil is on the list of ingredients no one will ever know exactly how much of anything is in it but thats just me

Forever in Bloom

I can't say how they compare because once I saw the Sally's price tag, I decided to never try the real version. I haven't been disappointed yet.

HoneyDew

I am glad that you mentioned that about the generic version of the conditioning balm. I love that stuff but the price tag gets to me at times.

Based on the ingredients alone, I will just stick with my Matrix.

SmilingElephant

I'm wondering about the Generic Chi they are selling for $35.00

I was wondering how well they work too....they were on sale for 59.99 yesterday and i was thisclose to buying one....but i need some reviews first.:drunk:

The sales lady was trying to convince me that they work really well....but i wasnt sure.:perplexed

kim

I am glad that you mentioned that about the generic version of the conditioning balm. I love that stuff but the price tag gets to me at times.

Based on the ingredients alone, I will just stick with my Matrix.

Yeah, Everyone says that the ingredients are the same. I'm glad I double checked.