Sally's Beauty Supply September Sale

cmbodley

For anyone interested that shops at Sally's I received their sale paper in the mail. The following is on sale for the month of September.

Entire stock of Silk Elements Shampoo & Conditioner liters 2/$12 or Mega Silk Heat protection spray

Creme of Nature Shampoo 32oz $6.99

Silk Elements MegaSilk moisturizing treatment 16oz $7.99

Lustrasilk cholestrol 20oz $1.99

Aphogee 2 step protein treatment 16oz $18.99

Proclaim olive glossing shampoo or conditioner liter $5.99

Proclaim olive oil spray on glosser 12oz $5.99

Proclaim olive glossing polish 6oz $5.99

SEMO

For anyone interested that shops at Sally's I received their sale paper in the mail. The following is on sale for the month of September.

Entire stock of Silk Elements Shampoo & Conditioner liters 2/$12 or Mega Silk Heat protection spray

Creme of Nature Shampoo 32oz $6.99

Silk Elements MegaSilk moisturizing treatment 16oz $7.99

Lustrasilk cholestrol 20oz $1.99

Aphogee 2 step protein treatment 16oz $18.99

Proclaim olive glossing shampoo or conditioner liter $5.99

Proclaim olive oil spray on glosser 12oz $5.99

Proclaim olive glossing polish 6oz $5.99
Thank you!!!! I have been waiting for the Proclaim Olive Spray on Glosser to go on sale. The lady told me a couple weeks ago that it was scheduled to go on sale, but I haven't had time to keep checking back. I will definitely be getting at least 2 bottles (I'm almost out of my first one).

JenBenCal

:shocked: *wipes drool away from face and hurriedly runs to sallys." THANKS! :grin: That seems like such a good deal to me :yep:

darlingdiva

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply the other day (for the first time in my life) and got:

-Blow dryer comb attachment
-2 combs
-Proclaim Bergamot Conditioning Hairdress

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
oh Lord. I get paid tomorrow too. smh. and i work right next to Sally's. guess i'm gonna be broke for the next two weeks.

Taina

I was but i did not find anything. They have stores here tho, but not with the same products :S

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
Cream of Nature Shampoo for $6.99??? (320z)...I must pay them a visit...thanks so much!

Babiegirl220

The GVP of Paul Mitchell items are on sale for $4.99 so I might give the Skinny serum a try. My Sally's don't sale Lustrasilk cholestrol I was told that I will have to go to a more "ethnic" neighborhood to find that :perplexed

cmbodley

The GVP of Paul Mitchell items are on sale for $4.99 so I might give the Skinny serum a try. My Sally's don't sale Lustrasilk cholestrol I was told that I will have to go to a more "ethnic" neighborhood to find that :perplexed
Oh my! You don't say?