Sally's is having a sale...

MrsQueeny

Sally\'s is having a sale...

You ladies just don't know how good you guys have it. It is so hard to find products for our hair. There is one main BBSS here in ABQ but the owner can be nasty at times. Anyway, Sally's is having a sale on the Dark and Lovely hair dye buy one for $3.99 get one free. They also have the 32oz of Ion shampoos on sale 2 for 10. They also had the glover's shampoo and creme marked down. It looked like they would be no longer carrying those after they sell out. They also had some spray bottles and the hair color bottles on sale. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case it was a countrywide sale.

As for an update, my daughter and I both got our hair braided last Tues. I have been faithfully spraying and tying up at night. I am hoping that it can last at least 6 weeks. Our hair can grow really fast at times. I think I might need my tonsils taken out and will hopefully find out tomorrow. I am battling with strep throat for the 3rd time this year!!! I hope to find some wildgrowth hair oil this week. I pray all is well with everyone. When I find the cable for my digital camera I will post some pics. Take care and GOD BLESS!!!

soulchild

Re: Sally\'s is having a sale...

I'm surprised they didn't have the Wild growth hair oil at Sally's. Can't wait to see your braids.

Sweetyb

Re: Sally\'s is having a sale...

Ugh. I once got the Ion shampoo for free with the purchase of their bonnet dryer. It dried the heck out of my hair, the shampoo that is!