ECO STYLER ON SALE @ SALLY'S!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

I don't know if this was posted before but I just wanted to let you ladies (and gents) know that Eco Styler gel is on sale at Sally's for $2.99 for 32oz! Great time to try out the argan oil one :lol:

EDTA: Free shower comb with the Mixed Silk products (sale $5.99 each). Product code 444639.

Last edited:

Iluvsmuhgrass

^^ :lol: ^^ I've gotten pretty good at NOT being a PJ but girl.... when I heard the reviews on this... yeah... I just had to. And it's on sale too? Whaaaaaaaaaat. lol This will come in handy this summer. :yep:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Do ya'll know when the sale ends...

I mean, I know I could check Sally's website but if you know on the top of your head that would be great :D

LuvlyRain3

Its runs until the end of the month. I love how when sallys has a new product its usually always in sale. They know how to tempt me.

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Thanks. After I thought about it...I was like...hmmm...I got about 15 bottles of aloe gel (don't judge me :look:, I bought them almost 4 years ago when I found out they work well and I ain't complaining)...I don't need no stinking eco styler.....:nono::ohwell:

Last edited:

NikkiQ

Idk about the Eco Styler, but I will take advantage of the Mixed Silk being on sale. I have the leave in and I'm totally diggin it.