Salma Hayek's hair products are awesome!!

I went online to purchase a couple of her products since it's buy 1 get 1 50% off, and would you believe most are sold out :blush:. I guess I'll have to take my lazy behind to CVS tomorrow.

Is there a code you have to use for online? I added two items to my cart and there was no discount applied.

Last edited:
I went online to purchase a couple of her products since it's buy 1 get 1 50% off, and would you believe most are sold out :blush:. I guess I'll have to take my lazy behind to CVS tomorrow.

That is crazy! I tried to report back to you ladies as soon as I saw it. I went in yesterday to check it out and as soon I got home I posted it. I think the LHCF lurkers bought them all. LOL All the product junkies came out for this sale. hehe

That is crazy! I tried to report back to you ladies as soon as I saw it. I went in yesterday to check it out and as soon I got home I posted it. I think the LHCF lurkers bought them all. LOL All the product junkies came out for this sale. hehe

Ms. Tiki , Girl you'll have to send us PM's next time:lachen:.

Went to 2 CVS stores today. At the first one, I got the Smoothing & Color Condish, the serum and masque. At the 2nd stop, I brought 2 masque and only paid $13.06 for them. I got a $5 off of $10 from the coupon box and 50% off of the 2nd masque :grin:. Neither store has the body products yet, so I ordered them online.

i just bought a sample size of the Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curl Cream i havent tried them yet but i really want to try some of her conditioners based on the ingredients and reviews but i have to use up some more of my stash first. anyone still using her stuff??

i just bought a sample size of the Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curl Cream i havent tried them yet but i really want to try some of her conditioners based on the ingredients and reviews but i have to use up some more of my stash first. anyone still using her stuff??

I'm still using and really enjoying her products.

Back