SALON NAMING FINALISTS!

Chevelure618

Please read this list and vote! This is not a formal poll...still open for suggestions.

Curls Gone Wild
Swang Salon 257
Niko's Cousin
Ready, Set, Gro
Tress Rx
Hair Fashion Passion
Good to Grow
Short Story Long
Bounce Studio
Studio Swang
Swang Studio
Studio Bounce
Ultra Hair Studio
Ultimate Hair Care
Gro-Tress Salon
Bounce & Gro
Swang Inc.
Girlfriend Hook Me Up
Gro-It
Second Glance
Head Turner
V-Hair

Very honorable mention to tagline: "you retain our services, we retain your length"

*257 is the Street number- if it is a huge success and I open another shop I'll deal with changing the name if I have to. I think Street number business are very popular...think Studio 51

L.Brown1114

dont do curls gone wild. most ladies who get their hair done the most are relaxed so if i saw curls in the name of a salon i wouldnt go in unless your doing a natural salon. i thought niko's salon was cute but niko's cousin is cute too. i like head turner also. plus i think the more letters you have the more expensive the sign so keep that in mind.

hair4romheaven

Niko's Cousin
Ready, Set, Gro
Studio 257

Good to Grow

Very honorable mention to tagline: "you retain our services, we retain your length"

omegachick31

I actually like Niko's Cousin & Swang Studio 257.... I don't know anyone who doesn't want swang...if you were to expand you could possibly use the same with the new street number...might work

P.S. The tag line is hot...if I do say so myself..lol:supergrin:

Oh and if you pick Niko's Cousin....a good tag line may be....growing hair beyond genetics....I just can't help myself:lol:

Last edited:

cmw45

Tress Rx

Sounds chic.

Congrats on opening your own business. I am in the same boat (my cafe opens next weekend) so I KNOW the amount of work it takes.

JerriBlank

Women outside of the hair board world aren't familiar with Niko's cousin at all. As a matter of fact,many women on the hair boards aren't familiar with the "Niko's cousin" greeting.:lachen:
That one doesn't seem that inviting to the public ,imo.

I really like Ultimate Hair Care and Curls gone wild.

choctaw

I like Niko's Cousin

Can't find your original thread. Were these names suggested?

Best Little Hair House
From Hair to Eternity
The Last Tangle

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Women outside of the hair board world aren't familiar with Niko's cousin at all. As a matter of fact,many women on the hair boards aren't familiar with the "Niko's cousin" greeting.:lachen:

I agree - I have no idea what the Niko's cousin thing is all about:(
I wouldn't go to a salon named curls gone wild but a lot of people seem to like that name. I vote for something classy like Salon 257 or Second glance -the tagline is perfect!

Chevelure618

I like Niko's Cousin

Can't find your original thread. Were these names suggested?

Best Little Hair House
From Hair to Eternity
The Last Tangle

Many of the names were suggested, some I came up with on my own. Although Curls Gone Wild is a great name, it does suggest curly, or natural hair only and maybe punked out styles. Remember that its appeal will be to the damaged hair person who is fed up, like most of all were with the condition, or lack of, her hair due to either lack of knowledge, laziness, years of hairstylist damage or all of the above. The word GRO should really be in there, but if not the image of coming out with soft, smooth hair can be a come on.

Chevelure618

Niko's Cousin is one of those quirky names that is so different that people will remember it. It is kind of like a conversation piece. But I do think we are all partial to that name here, and it may be too far out. I can offer a "Niko's Cousin discount" though.

As I understand it, Niko is the WebMaster for this site Forum. Kind of like a passcode if you see someone with gorgeous hair...you could mention this word loud enough for them to hear and if they acknowledge it then they are members here on the Forum too.

keelioness

can u give me more info on ur salon? u can PM me if u'd like. I've been going all the way to Jersey to get my hair pressed. She uses a silkening iron . She does a good job but It'd be nice to have a hairdresser iin NY whos also "Nikos' cousin"!