Salon products for natural hair

Gryphyn

What are some salon products that work well on natural hair, especially moisturizers, detanglers, and leave-ins? I'm looking for salon products because they'll probably be good quality, and I can go to the salon to buy them instead of ordering online and paying S&H.

I've ordered great products from oyinhandmade.com, myashas.com, and qhemetbiologics.com, but I'm getting tired of paying shipping and waiting for my orders.

Any suggestions?

Sunshine_One

I just recently purchased a few products made by Cornrows and Company.

http://www.cornrowsandco.com/hair.cfm

So far so good. I bought the Coconut Shampoo and the Sweet Orange Conditioner which can used as a regular condish and leave-in. I must say I'm really loving the shampoo it just makes my transitioning hair so silky. I like it so much I put down my staple Cream of Natural on rest.

Hope this info helps.

Sun

blueMoon

my favorite salon products for natural hair are Pureology, MOP and AG. I use shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, detanglers and leave-Ins from these lines. You should definitely be able to find AG in Toronto. The comapny is based in Vancouver. That line is harder to find in the states. I like KMS Flat Out as well. My hair does really well with them so I've stuck with them.

From Pureology I use: hydrating shampoo and conditioner, ColourMax detangler, Reconstruct Repair. I want to try their new nanoworks deep conditioner. Of the 3 I listed, this is by far the best and most expensive, but the products last and are worth the money in my opinion. It's a 100% vegan line.

From MOP I use: CSystem hydrating shampoo, conditioner and reconstructor, Extreme Moisture deep conditioner, Leave-In. I'm pretty sure MOP is certified organic

From AG I use: Ultramoist and Stimulationg Balm conditioners. Fast Food leave-in, Varnish serum. I want to try their Deep conditioner. This line is certified organic too.

Other lines to try are Phyto and Rene Furterer. I like their deep conditioners.

Healthb4Length

I love elucence! This stuff is awesome, I'm not natural but I have about 5 inches of NG and this stuff detangles like a dream!

babyanjel

I like Biolage from what i've tried...but iwant to try elucence if I can find it in toronto.
Nexxus was my fave but i know it's not going to be a "salon product" in the near future.

misspriss

I really like Abba-I've only used the shampoo so far, but I'm going to try the conditioner soon. I'll keep you posted.

carameldiva

I use SalonCare Shampoo and Conditioner from sally's BSS. Also loving liquid castille soap that i purchased from www.thechemistrystore.com and their vitamin fortified hair conditioner bases (in alphabetical order- search for 'v') .

Detangler- i just use plain ole CVS detangler- works great for me.

Leave-in-911 emergency leave-in for extra dry hair.

Deep conditioner- dominican cocktail of emergencia, rivas silicon mix and miss keys 10 en 1 or cholesterol.

I add liquid aloe vera and glycerin to all of my co's that i use for deep conditioning and co-washes.

chocolate01

Paul Mitchell products work really well for me. I use the Intense moisture shampoo, The Conditioner, super skinny serum, and the foaming pommade

CurleeDST

My cousin used PM Foaming Pomade. She loves that stuff and she constantly gets compliments on her wash and wear hair!

Bunny77

I've been using Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac as my main conditioner for five years now. Wouldn't use anything else!!!

caligirl

CurleeDST said:
My cousin used PM Foaming Pomade. She loves that stuff and she constantly gets compliments on her wash and wear hair!

Is she natural? I'm seriously thinking about texturizing because I want wash and wear hair.