4b/4c Natural Product Recommendations

Raspberry

I want to buy high quality products from an online vendor for two cousins of mine that have 4b/4c hair. Qhemet would've been my go-to vendor but I want to buy the products today and her shop is currently closed.

Any recommendations? Specific product info would be awesome as well. I'm looking specifically for moisturizers that can double as twist/braid butters and detanglers.

Nubenap22

I've used oyin shine and define brought about a great sets of twists....i need to revisit it
Burnt sugar pomade is a must
the shea moisture line is good too and u can buy it local
bumble and bumble is my hairs desire for a moisture conditioner with tons of slip
njoi creations (etsy)

I havent checked qhemet out since my first months and that was when they had a thanksgiving sale but i used to love their detangling ghee and heavy cream

SimJam

oyin - hair dew moisturizing LI, burnt surgar/sugarberry pomade great sealer and Ive used for twistouts
Curl Junkie honey butta - good DC that I sometimes use to do twists for twistouts
Darcys Botanicals - twistsing and curling cremes/gels are all pretty good.
Kinky Kurly Kurling Custard - gives a nice soft twist out, but I have to mix with a LI conditioner or twisting product or else my hair gets too sticky
purabody naturals murumuru moisture milk (just ordered and havnt recieved yet but have seen some good reviews), cupuacu butter- nice product to pair with a LI for sealning moisture.
HairVeda - whipped gelly

Do they already have good moisturizing DCers?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Pura Body Naturals is my new infatuation. Their products are sooo moisturizing. Dare I say, even more moisturizing than Qhemet. :shocked:

Murumuru Lotion leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. And sealed with the Sapote Oil? It's a wrap.

Sapote Lotion is a GREAT cowashing/leave-in conditioner.

Cupuacu Butter is good, really locks the moisture into my dry hair for hours, and I really like the Brazil Loc Oil too. Castor oil is the first ingredient, so you can't go wrong with that. :D

There's a BOGO sale going on right now, plus free shipping on orders over 60 bucks. I can't gush enough over these products. :spinning:

Raspberry

Thanks ladies! I took a look at Shescentit's site and skimmed that massive thread in the Vendor's forum a bit.

There's a BOGO sale going on right now, plus free shipping on orders over 60 bucks. I can't gush enough over these products. :spinning:

You had me at BOGO :lol::lol:

SimJam I don't think they have real DCs but I don't think they will realistically do serious DC treatments, a solid rinse-out condish would be great.

Pompous Blue

Thanks ladies! I took a look at Shescentit's site and skimmed that massive thread in the Vendor's forum a bit.

You had me at BOGO :lol::lol:

@SimJam I don't think they have real DCs but I don't think they will realistically do serious DC treatments, a solid rinse-out condish would be great.
Raspberry I'm a 4C/Natural and Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner can be used as a DC, leave-in and rinse-out conditioner. It is a very moisturizing product.

I'm fond of products by

Curl Junkie (Daily Fix, Smoothing Lotion, Curl Rehab, etc.)
Darcy's Botanicals (Pumpkin Seed Conditioner)
Karen's Body Beautiful (Sweet Ambrosia and Luscious Locks hair masque)
Myhoneychild.com (Various DCs)
Hairveda.com (Various leave-ins, rinse-outs, DCs, etc.)
Oyinhandmade.com (Honey Dew Leave-in, Honey Hemp conditioner)
Mariedeanproducts.com (Various DCs and butters)
Qhemetbiologics.com (Burdock Root Butter Cream, Amla and Olive Heavy Cream)
Shescentit.com (Various Products)
Shopdonniemarie.com (Dream Curling Cream and Butter)

westNDNbeauty

I think Pura Body Naturals may be your best bet considering the BOGO last until 1/1/12

I just got my 2nd shipment.

Murumuru Moisture Milk
Sapote Oil
Chocolate Hair Smoothie
Cupuacu Butter (depends on the batch's texture)

Order in the Tahitian Vanilla Scent.

And so you know, Qhemets would have been my first choice as well. PBN is an excellent runner up :)

Ann0804

Miss Jessie's Curling Meringue for twists, and conditioning.
Shea Moisture Leave in conditioner (great for moisturizing, but did not hold my twists well)