SALONS IN THE DALLAS AREA!!! PLEASE!!!

queen1908

HWY LADIES! I LIVE IN DALLAS, TX AND IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A HAIR SALON THAT I CAN TRUST TO TRIM MY ENDS ON THE REGULAR! ITS BEEN REALLY HARD TO FIND SOMEONE TO TRIM MY SPLIT ENDS AND NOT CUT MY HAIR JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE I CAN TRUST WITH THE HEALTH AND GROWTH OF MY HAIR!

THANKS!!! :)
QUEEN

Neala21

You can try Nicole Johnson at Hands of Glory on Montfort Dr in North Dallas. I've been to her a few times and I love how she trims my end and style it. She's natural herself - her hair is coming close to BSL. She transitioned for like 3 years I believe. She believes in healthy hair and doesn't cut when you say you just want a trim.

I haven't been to her since August only because I'm so busy with school and working and I know how to do my own hair. I usually will go to her if I am need of a good break. It's $45.00 for wash/dc/style and trim when i went. I'm sure it still about that same price. WIthout a trim its $40 for wash/dc/style. Her main products are Keracare

calex99

My beautician is GREAT! Everyone has healthy hair and I go to her to get my hair straightened. I really trust her. My friend who has waist length hair was the one who introduced me to her. She doesn't trim for no reason. Her name is Celia and here is her # 214-357-4086. The salon is called Salon Onyx and she is located by Southwestern Medical near Parkland Hospital. Let me know if you are interested.