Saphira Hair Care Line Review Thread....

vevster

I was introduced to this line at a salon.

I was intrigued at the thought of a line infused w/ dead sea minerals from Israel.

Alas, the salon botched my color, but that didn't take away from my interest in the products.
Now, transitioning, dealing with color and bleach I needed a reconstructor.

From another salon, I purchased the

Shampoo
Deep Conditioning Mud
Serum, it is called an oil, but has the texture of a serum

Leave in called 'The one' I used it as a heat protectant, not a leave in.

I worked in the products gradually:
The first week, I used other shampoos and just used the mud, serum and heat protectant.

This week I still used a sulfate free poo from She Scent it as a clarifier then used their shampoo, deep conditioner, serum and I plan to use the heat protectant tomorow when I blow out my roots from my roller set.

I'm amazed at the slip I get with this product. My hair is fine and I guess a 3c texture? I had used Jane Carter's foam wrap product and couldn't get a comb through that.
The serum just added to the slip and setting my hair was a breeze....

My hair has been coming out very protected from these products. I'll update this thread in a few weeks, but my hair is not disintegrating as I thought it would from the color....

You can get it at salons or at Ricky's....

vevster

Some thoughts a few weeks in The shampoo is a great value. Only one pump works for my entire head.

The mud hair mask leave my hair with amazing slip. The serum does the job too. They all smell amazing. The leave in which I use as a heat protectant is hard to evaluate since I am new to the blow out my roots game....

As a set, I feel they do a great job cleaning conditioning and detangling my hair. Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF

Last edited:

vevster

I didn't use the Saphira poo today Just the mud mask and serum.

Love it! I'm afraid to go back to my other products, I love the manageability so much. My curls were bouncing out of the shower.....

vevster

Still loving this line. It leaves my hair completely detangled and conditioned......

vevster

Update: I had run out of the deep conditioner and BOY was my hair dry.... I ran and bought more on Friday. It's in my hair now.....

Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF