(!!!) Satan's PLAN Against Us (!!!)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
1. Doubt - Makes you question God's Word and His goodness

2. Discouragement - Makes you look at your problems rather than God

3. Diversion - Makes the wrong things seem attractive so that you will want them more than the right things

4. Defeat - Makes you feel like a failure so that you don't even try

5. Delay - Makes you put off doing something so that it never gets done

I find these SO true! Just wanted to share so we all can be aware of what Satan tries to do to our lives and that his only purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy! :yep:

SoniT

This is so true! I'm going to print this out and read it everytime I start getting those negative feelings! :)

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Poohbear said:
1. Doubt - Makes you question God's Word and His goodness

2. Discouragement - Makes you look at your problems rather than God

3. Diversion - Makes the wrong things seem attractive so that you will want them more than the right things

4. Defeat - Makes you feel like a failure so that you don't even try

5. Delay - Makes you put off doing something so that it never gets done

I find these SO true! Just wanted to share so we all can be aware of what Satan tries to do to our lives and that his only purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy! :yep:

Thanks for posting this. I am guilty of all the above. Today started out wrong and seemed to just get worse. Number 1 & 2 are the ones I'm most guilty of. Today I was sinking into deep discourarement, I started singing a praise song and whispering a few little prayers then I got two phone call that made me know God hasnt forgotten me. Even though I know He never will, I just dont like it when I let God down by becoming discouraged and falling for the tricks of the enemy. I'm printing this out. Thanks.