Walk in Your Authority!

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Walk in Your Authority!
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
You don't have to put up with the devil's oppression any longer. God has empowered you with the anointing to remove burdens, destroy yokes and to be an overcomer. The devil is a burden that can easily be driven away by exercising your God-given authority.
God has given you His Word and His Spirit as a defense against the devil's schemes. You've been clothed in the armor of God so "...that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" (Ephesians 6:11). You have everything needed to defeat the devil whenever he shows up at your door. He will keep showing up because you possess something that he desperately wants-your God-given authority to rule and reign in the earth.
When God created Adam, he gave him dominion and authority over the earth (Genesis 1:26, AMP). However, when Adam rebelled against God, he turned his authority to rule over to the devil. Satan then had control over everything except the throne of God (2 Corinthians 4:4). Since Satan contaminated the ground with sin, God couldn't destroy Adam and make another man from the dust of the earth. Aren't you thankful that He had plan? He came to the earth as a man. Through Jesus' death and resurrection, he defeated Satan and took back our authority to rule (Hebrews 2:9, 14), and we have been restored to our rightful place of authority.
Jesus has all power and authority in heaven and earth (Matthew 28:18). Since we were raised with Him, we have all power and authority as well (Ephesians 2:4-7). Therefore, do not neglect your right to rule and reign in the earth. Every time the enemy tries to attack you, consider it an opportunity to exercise your power over him. You have the authority to declare what is lawful and unlawful in this earth, and to permit or to forbid things on the earth-even death (Matthew 16:18-19, AMP).
I challenge you to begin making demands in Jesus' name. John 14:13-14 says, "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." The word ask means "demand." What you demand in Jesus' name (from the Word), He promises He will do. Understand that when you make a demand, you aren't demanding that God do things. Instead, you are demanding that the devil submit to the Word, to loose his hold and to stop his operations against you.
Faith is involved in exercising your spiritual authority. You must base your faith on what the Word says, not on circumstances. When circumstances do not change immediately, some people become discouraged and begin to speak doubt and unbelief. This only gives the devil dominion over their words, which ultimately defeat them. Don't hand over your authority to Satan through your words. Instead, break the power of the devil by walking in your authority!

Whisper

Amen!! I am understanding more how to walking in authority. It seems intimidating, but once I realize FULLY who I am, it's on. :grin:

Last edited:

kayte

I am about to post something similiar in gratitude thread.....that came
to me this morning...so I know THS was timely and meant to be spoken
out and acted on
thank you and blessings

Casarela

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

Walk in Your Authority!
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
You don't have to put up with the devil's oppression any longer. God has empowered you with the anointing to remove burdens, destroy yokes and to be an overcomer. The devil is a burden that can easily be driven away by exercising your God-given authority.
God has given you His Word and His Spirit as a defense against the devil's schemes. You've been clothed in the armor of God so "...that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" (Ephesians 6:11). You have everything needed to defeat the devil whenever he shows up at your door. He will keep showing up because you possess something that he desperately wants-your God-given authority to rule and reign in the earth.
When God created Adam, he gave him dominion and authority over the earth (Genesis 1:26, AMP). However, when Adam rebelled against God, he turned his authority to rule over to the devil. Satan then had control over everything except the throne of God (2 Corinthians 4:4). Since Satan contaminated the ground with sin, God couldn't destroy Adam and make another man from the dust of the earth. Aren't you thankful that He had plan? He came to the earth as a man. Through Jesus' death and resurrection, he defeated Satan and took back our authority to rule (Hebrews 2:9, 14), and we have been restored to our rightful place of authority.
Jesus has all power and authority in heaven and earth (Matthew 28:18). Since we were raised with Him, we have all power and authority as well (Ephesians 2:4-7). Therefore, do not neglect your right to rule and reign in the earth. Every time the enemy tries to attack you, consider it an opportunity to exercise your power over him. You have the authority to declare what is lawful and unlawful in this earth, and to permit or to forbid things on the earth-even death (Matthew 16:18-19, AMP).
I challenge you to begin making demands in Jesus' name. John 14:13-14 says, "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." The word ask means "demand." What you demand in Jesus' name (from the Word), He promises He will do. Understand that when you make a demand, you aren't demanding that God do things. Instead, you are demanding that the devil submit to the Word, to loose his hold and to stop his operations against you.
Faith is involved in exercising your spiritual authority. You must base your faith on what the Word says, not on circumstances. When circumstances do not change immediately, some people become discouraged and begin to speak doubt and unbelief. This only gives the devil dominion over their words, which ultimately defeat them. Don't hand over your authority to Satan through your words. Instead, break the power of the devil by walking in your authority!

empressaja

Amen, This was on time. I had been struggling with some things lately and this just took me to a new level of understanding its like I had forgot this very important thing called AUthority and we have it and Praise God.