satin bonnet

ngaa

well, i was so mad this morning after discovering a rash on my forehead which seems to be caused by my bonnet band which lies there
i used to put the band on my hair-line and after some1 posted about how they suspected the bonnet for causing the hair in the hairline to be breakin, i stopped doin this and now this
where do u ladies place the band?? any suggestions?? also is there another alternativei cud use that aint a scalf tho coz i seem to always get the scalves off wen i sleep

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I wear a bonnet sometimes. I wear it inside/out or I flip it up so the elastic isn't rubbing against my skin. Or hairline.

Allandra

My satin bonnet has a draw string. Therefore, I can make it as loose or as tight as I need it to be. It doesn't even leave that dreadful mark on my forehead (thank goodness). I purchased it from Walmart. I also have a satin bonnet with elastic. I haven't used it since I've purchased the ones with the draw string.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
My satin bonnet has a draw string.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo! I'll have to look for this the next time I go to Wal Mart. Are they in the "ethnic" section or are they with the brushes, combs, scrunchies, etc. ?

NAPPtural

sassygirl125 said:
My satin bonnet has a draw string.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo! I'll have to look for this the next time I go to Wal Mart. Are they in the "ethnic" section or are they with the brushes, combs, scrunchies, etc. ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thet have them where they sell "ethnic" products.

Allandra

sassygirl125 said:
Are they in the "ethnic" section or are they with the brushes, combs, scrunchies, etc. ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sassygirl,

I found mine in the ethnic section.

sweetcocoa

I'm gonna look for the one Allandra has....but I currently do this, tie a silk scarf around your hairline....THEN put on your bonnet. It'll save your hair line. For an extra 'goody' use the Elasta QP Mango Butter on your hair line first, then tie on the silf scarf. Your hairline will look so soft and smooth in the morning.

ngaa

thank u to all who replied
will look for the drawstring bonnet but knowin how long it took me to find a satin bonnet, they'll probably not have it anyway and i may have to jus tie the silk scalf on my hair line as sweet cocoa does

Jenai

Allandra said:
sassygirl125 said:
Are they in the "ethnic" section or are they with the brushes, combs, scrunchies, etc. ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sassygirl,

I found mine in the ethnic section.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot find anything at my local Walmarts!!!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I cannot find anything at my local Walmarts!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither!
I was late handling some real business because I went to two Walmarts and the bss! At the bss I saw a Moisture Lock Bonnet with a drawstring. Is this the same thing?